The Clyde Relegation Thread

CRM

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You support Clyde, so no Sir, get it up you! :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even if we do get relegated in the final, the blow will be somewhat softened by the turn of events today.

Hope it hurts extra when your dad pounds you between your 10-year-old arsecheeks tonight :D

Haha, superb. Been backing Clyde. Sent a text to David W at half time saying Clyde would score 6, but alas just the 4 was enough, or 5 if you include the OG! :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get it right fucking up you, you little fucking c**t. Fancy a meet in Glasgow so I can kick the utter c**t out of you?

Reported :)

There's some good keyboard gangsters on this thread. I'm impressed.

Funny all the same. Well done Clyde.

I'm not a keyboard gangster, I just fucking love rubbing it in that c***s face. I'm not the type to say something and not follow through with it. Half the chance, I'd love to bury Calderwood ***.

I'm not a keyboard gangster, I just fucking love rubbing it in that c***s face. I'm not the type to say something and not follow through with it. Half the chance, I'd love to bury Calderwood ***.

Bang Bang with that keyboard. You probably are hard.

CRM's avatar annoys me so I wouldn't mind.

If Clyde pull this back I will die.

*whips out blade* :lol:

In all seriousness, congratulations to Clyde - when you were 3-1 I thought it was all but over, and it's a superb comeback. I don't think I've ever seen QP do something like that, it must feel good.

Still think you will come down, though.

Guest Flapper

Well done the bully wee :) get it right up they c***s who said you wouldnt do it!! :) now beat the Nazi fucks

Archived