SPL x 2

champs league group stage x 2

uefa cup 1/4 final x 1

my team is

halliwell

rutkiewicz doyle mensing fotherigham

kone(senglanese intenationalist) reid jr marshall

paulihno mcconalogue bagshaw

morrison, mclaughlin, fraser, gibson, hagen, keogh, gilhaney, mccluskey, chris sloman and paul mcmanus play well when they are in the team

i also went the shire and got beat 7-1 off of east fife in my first game in charge. i finished 7th in the league. signed willie falconer and he was great, got 16 goals but he retired. stuart kelly got 29 goals and was 3rd in player of the season

Just about to start a new season, as East Stirling, I like a wee challenge.

I'm in about my 7th or 8th season with East Stirling.

First couple of seasons I was just below mid table but then flooded the team with ageing ex premier league players such as Willie Falconer, Iain Ferguson, John Spencer and Phil O'Donnel and it seemed to do more harm than good.

Finished well a drift at the bottom for a couple of seasons but then following another mid table campaign, we romped to the 3rd division title (season also included a 4-0 win at Ibrox in the League Cup).

Missed out on promotion to the first division following a last 3 games collapse the following season.

I agree with your point about the funny managerial appointments. In my game Peter Beardsley was Ayr and England manager at the same time.

That's ridiculous. :o

I was offered silly money for Weatherson too, but it was always "if..." deals. One memorable deal was 50 Premiership Goals before I got a sniff of the money. I refused.

1st game as Breechin manager

14 mins - S. Hampshire opens the scoring

1-0 to me

Peter Weatherson 63rd min

1-1

Into Extra Time

Peter Weatherson again to make it 2-1 to morton

Marco Masino - 3-1 to morton

Graham Gibson brings one back - 103mins 3-2 to morton

Philip Scot scores vital equaliser - 115 3 -3

Paul Walker Scores for morton 118 - 4-3 to Morton (Gettin tense eh? :P )

Hampshire equalises in 119 4-4

Then Graham Gibson wins the match in the last min of ET 5-4 Breechin

Probably the most on edge ET i have ever played in champ :lol:

http://www.gypoarmy.150m.com/champ.htm - Screenshot there

Guest bairnstormer

Played 3 seasons as Falkirk

1st season won the league and bells cup

2nd season The Spl

3rd season Spl, League cup, scottish cup and European cup!!! :)

Just into my fourth season and won the european super cup beating P.S.V 2-1

C'mon yee Bairns :D

I gave up on Champ Man 03/04 a while ago, miles too easy.

Went back to my old 01/02 game, which is a better game anyway.

I'm currently managing SIX club sides, (Stirling Alb, Sunderland, Hibs, Dundee Utd, Newcastle, Celtic (In the premiership) )

Also, I'm the manager of both Scotland and England national teams.

When I started the game, I was just managing the Old Firm in the Premiership to see how they would cope for a laugh, and it grew from there. I got sacked at Rangers :lol::lol::lol:

At various stages in the game, I've also been manager of the Shire, and Stenhousemuir.

At the moment, I have Albion in the 1st division, Hibs and Dundee Utd in the top 6 of the SPL, Celtic as a top 10 Premiership club, and Sunderland still trying to win promotion from the 1st division.

I got Newcastle relegated from the Prem, that may or may not have been deliberate :D:D:D

I don't play it that often, and as you can imagine, with all those teams, I'm only in the 3rd season of the game. Superb entrertainment though.

I just went East Stirlingshire, I also went Chelsea, Man U, Aresenal and Liverpool. I then bought a few Shire players for millions.

I didn't go nuts with the money but I brought in decent 2nd and 3rd diviiosn players. My first team for most of the season was..........

GK: Chris Fahey (Albion Rovers)

RB: Paul Nugent (Stirling)

CB: Stewart Greacen (Morton)

CB: David White (Brechin)

LB: Lee Sharp (Stranrear)

RM: Kevin Finlayson (Stranrear)

CM: Kevin Byers (Forfar)

CM: David Dunn (Airdrie)

LM: Stevie Aitken (Stranrear)

FW: Paul MaManus (Albion Rovers)

FW: Stewart Kean (Ayr Utd)

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm a bit pished off currently. I am still in the Scottish and League Cup, I am two points behind Celtic in the SPL (2nd place) and I am through to the knockouts of the Champions League.

THe board's confidence in me has changed from" THe board are delighted to have such a legendary manager employed at the club" to, "The board are satisfied with your performance as manager."

Apparently, the ungrateful f'kers "....feel that the club should be in a higher league position".

I'm thinking of resigning on a matter of principal :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Dika will sign for anyone except east fife it would seem.

First season managed to be mid table. Next season missed out on last day for 2nd place, next season drew loads of games had a quality team and put the pars out of the cup (3-1!!) then got sacked. Went on holiday till i got a new club and it was cowden. Resigned, went on holiday again and i got the cowden job again!! think i'll start again in england!

Guest Prague92

Still in the 2nd division

My team lines-up like this:-

1.Derek Soutar

2.Alex Bailey

3.Tony McParland

4.Andy Jordan

5.Allan McManus

6.David Dunn

7.Philip Scott

8.Ross McDonoghue

9.Jerome Vareille

10.Alan Gow

11.Connor Gethins

12.Lee Crockett

13.David Hannah

14.Brian McPhee

15.Stephen Docherty

16.Steve Hislop

I'm sitting 2nd in the league at the moment and Connor Gethins is absolutely banging them in, so far he has scored 57 goals in 66 games.

Started a new game as Everton, spent close season chasing a load of midfielders (Gareth Williams, Mikkel Arteta, Shaun Wright-Phillips) for silly money, but kept getting turned down :( Eventually settled on Stephen Pearson, but had to pay £2.6m for him :o He is brilliant, superb at forward runs.

My team now is:

----------------------Wright-------------------------

--Hibbert-----Yobo-------Weir-------Pistone-------

--McFadden---Gravesen---Pearson----Kilbane---

----------------Rooney------Jeffers-----------------

Did have Stubbs alongside Yobo, but a 3/10 performance against Man City (lost 2-1 with a double from Fowler) saw him dropped. Also bought Nigel Reo-Coker for £300,000 when Wimbeldon went bust :D

Results have been decent: 1-0 win over Charlton, 2-2 draw away to Villa, 2-1 win away to Middlesborough, 3-0 win over Fulham. Things are looking up at Goodison, although the supporters hate me :lol: I will win them over when I hump Liverpool in a few weeks, the Reds being down in the relegation zone, alongside Arsenal :o

Archived