Chris Iwelumo

Myers

Its a tragedy that he will always be remembered for that miss, it has basically turned him into a laughing stock no matter what he ever does again in his life.

Then again it might also open doors for him. If he tries to go into management his name will be well known enough to get him a gig (better a household name than than a four cap no mark who did f all).

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then again it might also open doors for him. If he tries to go into management his name will be well known enough to get him a gig (better a household name than than a four cap no mark who did f all).

You know how when you hang about with people you used to see years ago theres always one (or more) idiot who remembers you for the one night you met them and saw you in an almighty state and you did something stupid and every time you see him you get reminded of it and you just wish that part of your life would be forgotten and this moron would forget it. Thats how i imagine his life must feel.

When he played for us someone walked up to him in loft and asked if he could talk to him about something. He replied:

"If it's about that miss then f**k off"

Guy turned on the spot and walked away

Felt bad for him. Miss was dreadful but I seem to remember him influencing that game for the better in the second half when he came on. Shame all he'll be remembered for is that miss

Forgot about boyds hissy fit after that game when he never got on too!

When he played for us someone walked up to him in loft and asked if he could talk to him about something. He replied:

"If it's about that miss then f**k off"

Guy turned on the spot and walked away

Surprised anyone in Loft had the balls tbh, Iwelumo was fucking massive

Felt bad for him. Miss was dreadful but I seem to remember him influencing that game for the better in the second half when he came on. Shame all he'll be remembered for is that miss

Spot on, we were dreadful before he came on. Could've been a decent player for us had The Miss not fubared it all.

Felt bad for him. Miss was dreadful but I seem to remember him influencing that game for the better in the second half when he came on.

Your memory deceives you. He won a couple of headers but he was only on for a few minutes before the miss. After it he was in total shock - I don't think he touched the ball. He probably still has nightmares about it

Your memory deceives you. He won a couple of headers but he was only on for a few minutes before the miss. After it he was in total shock - I don't think he touched the ball. He probably still has nightmares about it

I recall it as him and Fletcher both coming on and two big lads upfront really had Norway rattling. They seemed to be linking well.

I guess every striker has one howler of a miss like that in his career at least and the poor b*****d got his at the worst possible time.

Archived