Darts...

Sideshow

"Okey Stokey Cokey" :o Careful Sid :lol::lol:

see Lewis has ditched his new "Jackpot" shirt in favour of his old bland one, obviously was a tad embarrassed in it :P but the new ones working, hes leading now and he got a kiss from the brunette walk on girl :angry:

he won it 6-4

Oh, right. I thought Lewis had the throw in the last set, so it would have been 5-4.

Was engaged on the final table of a poker tournament so wasn't paying as much attention as I normally would.

Am I misssing something here, or did Nicholson win that set 5-4? I thought he had to win by 2 clear legs, it only went to a tie break when it reached 5-5.

Unless I'm mistaken he won the last 2 legs with 129 and 121 checkouts, the latter on a bull

YASSS!! Good-bye Osborne :D:D:D:D

don't know why i hate him, he just does my tits in :lol:

Van Der Voort can hit 180s for fun, but some of the finishing was horrendous from both of them. Van Der Voort vs Wade potentially now, will be a cracker :D

Backing a 122 checkout or more in every game tonight as has Eric Bristow who is clearly copying me.

Loving the tournament it's really heating up nicely. I really like this Nicholson chap, a right cocky b*****d and can play a bit as well.

Eccles throw is pretty strange.

Backing a 122 checkout or more in every game tonight as has Eric Bristow who is clearly copying me.

Loving the tournament it's really heating up nicely. I really like this Nicholson chap, a right cocky b*****d and can play a bit as well.

Eccles throw is pretty strange.

I've lost interest in this already sort of.

Taylor to coast to the final and win it without a hiccup. Looking forward to the Lakeside now, even if the quality in certain areas isn't a patch.

If Taylor does get knocked out which I'm really really hoping for, I'll tune in, otherwise, the only player left I've got an interest in is Klaasen as I tipped this to be his breakout tournament beforehand.

Talking of which who has he got next round?

If Taylor does get knocked out which I'm really really hoping for, I'll tune in, otherwise, the only player left I've got an interest in is Klaasen as I tipped this to be his breakout tournament beforehand.

Talking of which who has he got next round?

Klaasen plays Andy Hamilton next. Should be interesting, and a difficult one to predict.

Klaasen plays Andy Hamilton tomorrow and the winner of that is likely to play Barney should he progress as expected.

I wasn't convinced by Hamilton the other night and I hope Klaasen can take him out. Backed Klaasen and Stompe e/w at the start but with Klaasen on the opposite side of the draw from Taylor he is my main interest in the tournament.

Eccles has just hit a big finish to take the score to 3-2 in sets and Wade has been very unconvincing. I don't know what the checkout was but I never seen that one coming at all!

Keeps interest up for the other matches tonight as well.

Klaasen plays Andy Hamilton tomorrow and the winner of that is likely to play Barney should he progress as expected.

I wasn't convinced by Hamilton the other night and I hope Klaasen can take him out. Backed Klaasen and Stompe e/w at the start but with Klaasen on the opposite side of the draw from Taylor he is my main interest in the tournament.

Eccles has just hit a big finish to take the score to 3-2 in sets and Wade has been very unconvincing. I don't know what the checkout was but I never seen that one coming at all!

Keeps interest up for the other matches tonight as well.

Stompe is actually quite interesting to watch too. Might watch his match too.

What a first set by Painter, 115 average to take it from Taylor. After 4 legs, both players have a 100% checkout percentage.

Reminds me of the start Thornton made against Mardle. Can Painter keep this up?

God I hope so, but my head tells me no. Remember Whitlock 5-1 up on Taylor in the GS and Taylor took 9 of the next 11 legs to win the game.