Darts...

Sideshow

* Ridiculous darts at 60 from Walsh. He could have put some pressure on the King throw by at least keeping composure and didn't even do that.

Couldn't believe what I saw there. Any more lapses in concentration like that and Walsh will be in trouble.

EDIT: Impressive 11-darter from Walsh to take the 3rd set.

Edited by The Naitch

I'm looking forward to tomorrow though. The later rounds are bringing up some right good ties. I'm actually gonna predict a Wade loss tomorrow. See where that takes me.

i think it'll be close, but Wade probably will edge it, but good odds might tempt me otherwise. Did these two meet last year?

EDIT forgot about this website http://www.dartsdatabase.co.uk/ it was Lewis he played last year that i was thinking of.

Edited by tigerton

That website also shows that, between the 2 world championships, Kirk Shepherd earned £12,500 on the tour plus sponsor ships plus his £55,000 from the worlds. Im guessing its just the traveling costs that have killed him. Oh well, wouldn't stop me from playing the PDC.

Anyone know where you can find out stats like How many 180's are scored in matches etc?

Just that Taylor is 5/6 to get more than painter in tonights match and i think that is a great price.

www.planetdarts.tv will have atch reviews on it eventually. Be careful though, taylor hits lots of 177s which dont count as 180s

in the tournament so far, its Taylor 7-12 Painter in 180s

skybet have suspended betting on Paul Nicholson?? must have underestimated him with their odds, hes got a great chance of winning tbh

He's 6/4 on Ladbrokes at the moment, which is tempting ... but he'll still go down to Lewis.

EDIT: Almost impeccable order from the crowd so far. It's only early in the first leg, but already a vast improvement on previous sessions.

Edited by The Naitch

He's 6/4 on Ladbrokes at the moment, which is tempting ... but he'll still go down to Lewis.

EDIT: Almost impeccable order from the crowd so far. It's only early in the first leg, but already a vast improvement on previous sessions.

The first match in an afternoon session is usually quiet, afternoon sessions in general are quite quiet. Some match so far!

www.planetdarts.tv will have atch reviews on it eventually. Be careful though, taylor hits lots of 177s which dont count as 180s

in the tournament so far, its Taylor 7-12 Painter in 180s

Where did you find that stat? Planetdarts.tv only has stats on the live game as it happens.

Still think its a cracking bet.

Where did you find that stat? Planetdarts.tv only has stats on the live game as it happens.

Still think its a cracking bet.

the wikipedia page for the championships has a running tally of all the stats, Thornton still tops the 180s, but hes out :(

its not a bad bet, but not a certainty