Darts...

Sideshow

HOLY SHIT ! VAN GERWEN ATE JELLE KLAASEN !!!

Yeah, that is a very unflattering shot of young Michael when they bring on the 'Coming Next' graphic.

EDIT: Just a point about the afternoon session....Co Stompe is in the form of his life and the switch from the BDO has done him the world of good. Absolutely demolished Alan Tabern and will be a match for anyone in the later stages.

Edited by The Naitch

Stompe used to be incredibly average. I can't believe the way he's playing right now.

It's great to see him bursting through though. I've been told that playing better player makes YOU a better player, and that must be what's happening to Stompe.

* I love how Sky are adding wee thing to their darts coverage as they go, like those shots with the two guys walking towards the camera. It's getting even more like wrestling now. Entrance music and pre-match graphics and build up videos. What next, a promo ?

Hearn has publicly said that he follows the WWE model ... promos would be the next logical step. :lol:

EDIT: Nah, the next logical step is for them to do their own thing in the pre-match graphics (e.g. Alex Roy's 'Randy Orton' pose! :P

Edited by The Naitch

I'm leaving you to your own devices as I go to the shops. I'll be back in a jiffy ... and I'll also be back soon.

Boom Tish! :rolleyes:

40 checkout, followed by an excellent 103 checkout puts Suljovic 2-0 up in the 3rd set.

EDIT: Superb 11-darter by Dudbridge to win the match 4-0.

Edited by The Naitch

It'll be all that comfort eating after losing to Taylor last year, poor soul.

I think Van Gerwen has won two ranked televised matches in two years in the PDC. Hamilton at the Matchplay last year which he was very lucky to win and Young this year who is an average player at the pro level.

Hope Bobby Thornton shuts up those drunken English wanks (I don't really hate England, but the yobbish drunken pub football fans yes) later on, pity its Mardle hes playing though as I enjoy watching him.

I think Van Gerwen has won two ranked televised matches in two years in the PDC. Hamilton at the Matchplay last year which he was very lucky to win and Young this year who is an average player at the pro level.

Hope Bobby Thornton shuts up those drunken English wanks (I don't really hate England, but the yobbish drunken pub football fans yes) later on, pity its Mardle hes playing though as I enjoy watching him.

Same here. A Thornton win would be very much welcome though.

Same here. A Thornton win would be very much welcome though.

Defo want Thornton to win though, but I'd rather Thornton got to pump some other boring joe schmoe like Dudbridge or Colin Osborne.