Darts...

Sideshow

The players' marshall died. Eddie Cox was the name ? That's the reason for the armbands.

EDIT : How will the Morton guys know ? I just remember seeing him in the Frankfurt tournament and thinking "JAZZ HANDS !!"

Because aside from me only really you, tigerton and the Naitch regularly reply to this thread and seem to follow even the less talked about tournaments like me. ;)

The Morton boys on here will have seen him, but for those who haven't you'll like Mensur Suljovic's throwing action. The gayest throwing action bar none in darts. :lol:

Bill Davis runs him pretty close! :lol: seen him a few times before, hes a good laugh, reminds me of Mr Bean :lol:

BTW, how fcking infuriating was it watching the guy Andy Hamilton was playing throw! Slower than Dennis Smith!! :angry: He made Hamilton look like Van Der Voort!!

Slower than Priestley ?

Smith wasn't too bad. I didn't really notice how slow he was. I didn't see Hamilton's match as I was too busy getting shafted by my mate at darts.

I think that Suljovic's throwing action actually makes it harder to follow the next darts into the treble bed.

f**k that reminds me, is the pieman in the tournament this year?

Yep, andy smith is in attendance, sadly, the pieman is not being joined by the muffin man this year :(

Slower than Priestley ?

Smith wasn't too bad. I didn't really notice how slow he was. I didn't see Hamilton's match as I was too busy getting shafted by my mate at darts.

much slower! he was unbearable, he was good tho! got a few legs off Hamilton :P

he is no match for the unfortunate one armed man in the Greenock league, it takes him roughly 20-30 seconds to throw each dart! Thankfully, hes not that good so doesnt get games in the league, but if you draw him in the singles comp, like my mate did, it could take hours!!

I've just spoken to someone about joining the Morton's darts team, so I might well see him one time.

Suljovic must feel terrible. He hasn't played at all badly and isn't missing too many doubles but Manley is just lethal up there.

I've just spoken to someone about joining the Morton's darts team, so I might well see him one time.

Suljovic must feel terrible. He hasn't played at all badly and isn't missing too many doubles but Manley is just lethal up there.

very good choice, some of the teams in the league are full of c*nts, but the morton team are a good bunch of guys.

a manley win completes my rather pointless 4 match darts coupon, cuts my losses back for the weekend :lol:

EDIT: spoke too soon!!

Edited by tigerton

Slower than Priestley ?

I think that Suljovic's throwing action actually makes it harder to follow the next darts into the treble bed.

Yes, excruciatingly slow - he put out 'veteran' Dave Askew in the qualifiers so must have something about him.

Suljovic has impressed in previous outings, and is doing well tonight but can't seem to shake off Manley who is still hanging on in there. Looks like going to a deciding set.

Great performance from Suljovic there. He was a better player there than he was in Frankfurt. He wasn't bad in Frankfurt, but he was exceptional in phases and steady at worst there.

Yeah he only beat Scholten with an 81 average, pretty impressed by him tonight. Dudbridge I thought was pretty poor today and is another seed there for the taking.

Edited by MTJ

Yeah he only beat Scholten with an 81 average, pretty impressed by him tonight. Dudbridge I thought was pretty poor today and is another seed there for the taking.

Couldn't agree more. Pains me to say, but he really was a one season wonder and hasn't got anywhere near that form since.

This John MaGowan seems rather handy. He's putting a good performance. Even more impressive when considering his age.

This Kantele guy in the prelim is rather handy btw. I remember seeing him in the PDC World Champs and he beat Tony O'Shea. I haven't seen him since though.

This John MaGowan seems rather handy. He's putting a good performance. Even more impressive when considering his age.

This Kantele guy in the prelim is rather handy btw. I remember seeing him in the PDC World Champs and he beat Tony O'Shea. I haven't seen him since though.

Masons incompetence is making MaGowan look good, but he is not half a handy wee player, playing Priestly next (assuming Mason doesn't perform a Lazarus), if that goes all the way, itll take up a session on its own! :lol:

Never heard of Kantele, but seen his odds where 1/6, extremely short for a prelim game, he must be handy

That was a cracking prelim match! Would like to see the averages, Kantele will give Ronnie Baxter a game now and that Philipino guy wasn't half bad either!

It was only first to five, but the checkout rates were still fairly impressive.

New attire for Jackpot tonight as well, not that it'll improve his darts or anything.