Darts...

Sideshow

if she can work on her finishing that wont be faraway, her scoring in the grandslam was outstanding.

Not really she only had an 81 average which is piss poor at the pro level.

Who does everyone fancy to go on a good run at the PDC World Championship because last year we had Painter, Mardle and Shepherd all have very good runs and of Course Part getting to the final and winning was a surprise.

not really, i had a fiver on him, happy days :D

i fancy Thornton, but he faces Taylor in the quarters, but at 50/1, why the feck not :lol:

McDines a great shout as well, but i dont think klassen will do much tbh, Kings got a good shout as well of course.

Antone care about the BDO? i fancy Fitton, any thoughts?

Antone care about the BDO? i fancy Fitton, any thoughts?

If Martin Adams plays the way he did at the Masters, there isn't a player in the BDO that can stop him.

That bloke Wagner looks good as well. He has a toughie with Anderson in round one but I can see him getting through that with relative ease.

Ross Montgomery is a bit of a dark horse.

If Martin Adams plays the way he did at the Masters, there isn't a player in the BDO that can stop him.

That bloke Wagner looks good as well. He has a toughie with Anderson in round one but I can see him getting through that with relative ease.

Ross Montgomery is a bit of a dark horse.

Anderson vs Wagner is the first match of the tournament, with a 1pm start. Anderson WILL struggle in that match. Not only does he not like early rounds of tournaments, he hates early starts as well.

Anderson vs Wagner is the first match of the tournament, with a 1pm start. Anderson WILL struggle in that match. Not only does he not like early rounds of tournaments, he hates early starts as well.

The other factor being Wagner himself of course. ;)

He looked pretty impressive at the Masters last weekend. I'm rooting for a Mark Barilli win at the Lakeside myself, but never gonna happen. :lol:

This is all setup for another Anderson bottle crash. Early start, dangerous opponent, short format and of course the oligatory "who cares" attitude from Anderson probably.

That said I'd love it if Anderson won it, and IMO all the BDO players at the top of their game Anderson is the strongest.

Adams, Webster and Anderson seem to have the most pressure on them to perform, I can see the likes of Whitlock and Waites having very good runs.

The other factor being Wagner himself of course. ;)

He looked pretty impressive at the Masters last weekend. I'm rooting for a Mark Barilli win at the Lakeside myself, but never gonna happen. :lol:

Of course. ;)

Barilli has it tough, but hope he makes it through. The more Scots in the latter stages of these tournaments, the better. :)

Mark Barilli frustrated me the last time I seen him. Ridiculous shot choices and stuff. He clearly has potential, so I hope he can live up to some of it at the Lakeside.

He's playing Martin Phillips tomorrow night in Holland.

http://www.zuiderduinmasters.nl/pagina.asp...0021&lan=UK

Details of a live stream for the Zuiderduin Masters can be found there.

Mark Barilli frustrated me the last time I seen him. Ridiculous shot choices and stuff. He clearly has potential, so I hope he can live up to some of it at the Lakeside.

He's playing Martin Phillips tomorrow night in Holland.

http://www.zuiderduinmasters.nl/pagina.asp...0021&lan=UK

Details of a live stream for the Zuiderduin Masters can be found there.

Look at the bird at the top of the page. What a fecking munter. Typical woman darts player, bloody dyke.

I'll probably watch, but ridiculous Simon Whitlock didn't get an invite, considering hes in Europe just now, behind some Dutch scrubs.

Also sad to see Shaun Greatbatch had to pull out of the Zuiderduin due to his cancer troubles again. Hope hes fine for the Lakeside.

I'll probably watch, but ridiculous Simon Whitlock didn't get an invite, considering hes in Europe just now, behind some Dutch scrubs.

First off, the site says streams don't start untill 22.15 which is a bit of a b*****d. Means we miss most of the day's play.

Agreed with you on Simon Whitlock. Couldn't he have easily taken the place of Greatbatch ?

First off, the site says streams don't start untill 22.15 which is a bit of a b*****d. Means we miss most of the day's play.

Agreed with you on Simon Whitlock. Couldn't he have easily taken the place of Greatbatch ?

They gave it to Willy Van der Wiel. I think they gave the extra places to mostly Dutch players to try and boost local interest in the tournament in Holland. Darts is really fucked up in Holland at the mo, with loads of tournaments no longer happening such as the two ex major BDO tournaments and the PDC Holland Open not being run anymore due to sponsorship. Not to mention Van Gerwen, Klaasen and VVV are losing their sponsors.

Guest Berwick till i die

I can see Anderson bottling in the first round yet again. Out of curiosity would the BDO World Champion be allowed to jump to the PDC as the current BDO champion because I would imagine there must be something in their contract that doesn't allow them to jump. If this is the case then expect Webster and Anderson to go out in the first round because I think it's time for them two to step it up and switch over to the PDC with this happening then that more a less guarantees the title for Adams.

I can see Anderson bottling in the first round yet again. Out of curiosity would the BDO World Champion be allowed to jump to the PDC as the current BDO champion because I would imagine there must be something in their contract that doesn't allow them to jump. If this is the case then expect Webster and Anderson to go out in the first round because I think it's time for them two to step it up and switch over to the PDC with this happening then that more a less guarantees the title for Adams.

Eric Bristow said on Talksport yesterday 5 guys are definitely switching. Klaasen switched a year after he won it and was threatened with legal action, but nothing ever came of it.

My 5 to switch are Anderson, Robson, Fitton, O'Shea and Whitlock. Anderson and Fitton strong rumours, O'Shea and Robson, well I think O'Shea is not too bad, but Robson is nothing to shout about. Both will tag along with their superior 'partners' and Whitlock has recently become a full-time professional and is moving to Stoke in February. Waites may switch as well I think having sampled the PDC already.

Can't see Mark Webster. Webster especially since he wants to get his apprenticeship done. Martin Adams will never ever move and will be running the BDO when Olly Croft snuffs it.

Luckily for the BDO they have a decent stream of players coming through which will make the Lakeside just about watchable in years to come.

Edited by MTJ

Eric Bristow said on Talksport yesterday 5 guys are definitely switching. Klaasen switched a year after he won it and was threatened with legal action, but nothing ever came of it.

My 5 to switch are Anderson, Robson, Fitton, O'Shea and Whitlock. Anderson and Fitton strong rumours, O'Shea and Robson, well I think O'Shea is not too bad, but Robson is nothing to shout about. Both will tag along with their superior 'partners' and Whitlock has recently become a full-time professional and is moving to Stoke in February. Waites may switch as well I think having sampled the PDC already.

Anderson, Fitton and Whitlock are dead certs, dunno bout the other two tho, cant see O'Shea switching tbh, probably going to be some random dutch players, Edwin Max etc

Anderson WILL get beat in the first round at lakeside, im willing to put money on it. Just Hope Barilli and Montgomery have wee runs to make up for it.

If Anderson goes, I wouldn't be surprised to see Robson head over with him.

If they get De Ruiter, I'm going to laugh my arse off. I have never seen such a consistantly bad darts player in my life.

Niels de Ruiter going to the PDC? First I've heard of this and he would get nowhere.

Apparently he chucked the game for 3 months due to vertigo and maybe thats why hes been so pish since he made the Lakeside semis.

Niels de Ruiter going to the PDC? First I've heard of this and he would get nowhere.

Yeah, I'm not saying I've heard it, I'm just saying it would be a hoot after seeing someone say it would be random dutch players.

Apparently he chucked the game for 3 months due to vertigo and maybe thats why hes been so pish since he made the Lakeside semis.

Vertigo ? Was that from being so high up the rankings ?

Just done watching some of the Zuiderduin. Barilli played pretty solid and improved as the match went on. Montgomery on the otherhand was very poor and I really can't see how he'll be a Lakeside sleeper with a performance like that against a fairly run of the mill player.