Darts...

Sideshow

Thornton was far too good for that guy.

This Davis fellow isn't actually too bad. He has Part in trouble and Part isn't even playing all that badly. Davis is just playing really well. Lets keep our eyes on this guy.

EDIT : 3-1 Thorn.

Edited by DomDom

It should be pointed out that nerves can be a factor, and if you can hold the nerve under pressure, you're in with a shot if you're playing well. Unfortunately for Part, it's all coming together for Davis. I can see the first shock of the first round coming here.

It should be pointed out that nerves can be a factor, and if you can hold the nerve under pressure, you're in with a shot if you're playing well. Unfortunately for Part, it's all coming together for Davis. I can see the first shock of the first round coming here.

While Part is one of the few who at the top of their game IMO who can take Taylor hes a boring b*****d and probably wouldn't be a huge loss to the tournament.

Hes had his runs to the top the more new guys getting a chance to break out the better.

What was the score in the Thornton game? Planet Darts is the most un-user friendly website in existence. :angry:

Couldn't agree more. They've completely fucked it up, the old style site was easy to navigate and you could check results with one or two clicks. Spent ten minutes after getting in from work trying to check the score and gave up.

Couldn't agree more. They've completely fucked it up, the old style site was easy to navigate and you could check results with one or two clicks. Spent ten minutes after getting in from work trying to check the score and gave up.

The Wikipedia entry for the tournament was updated seconds after the Part result. I think I'll use that as a reference any time I'm not watching.

2009 Tourney

Don't let the door hit yer arse on the way out.

*thud*

Co Stompe has played the darts of his life recently. Well, I haven't actually seen it, but since I can remember him being fairly poor, he MUST be improving a great deal.