Darts...

Sideshow

Taylor, Barneveld, Wade, Jenkins, King, Baxter + Two Picks, Surely Whitlock and Lewis.

There could be a case made for Webster who just finished 3rd in the World Champs.

Two from Whitlock, Lewis and Stompe is more likely though. Not sure I really see the need for a Dutch pick for the sponsors when Barney is already there.

Taylor, Barneveld, Wade, Jenkins, King, Baxter + Two Picks, Surely Whitlock and Lewis.

Cheers. I'd agree with you on the wildcards, although I wouldn't be hugely surprised if they picked Anderson since they seem to be pushing him a bit. Would be totally undeserved however.

Crap tv, so i'm back, for those who didn't know here is the draw for the 2010 Players Championship finals, live on ITV4 from the Circus Tavern, Some crackers!

Taylor V Hine

T Jenkins V van der Voort

Lloyd V Ovens

Thornton V Painter

Lewis V Eccles

Tabern V Hamilton

Beaton V Wright

Priestley V Nicholson

Walsh V Stompe

Jones V A Smith

Anderson V Klassan

Wade V King

Osbourne V Dolan

Caven V van Gerwen

Newton V A Jenkins

Baxter V Dudbridge

Edited by Davis Love III

There could be a case made for Webster who just finished 3rd in the World Champs.

Two from Whitlock, Lewis and Stompe is more likely though. Not sure I really see the need for a Dutch pick for the sponsors when Barney is already there.

Barney's popularity has gone down in Holland.

John came 39th in the Players rankings

Barney came 58th

Mardle came 39th too tied with Part and Greebe

As you said great draw! fantastic fixtures

What's the difference between the "player's rankings" and the world rankings in which Barney is clearly still in the top six? Is it just time? I know the world rankings take in two year's points.

What's the difference between the "player's rankings" and the world rankings in which Barney is clearly still in the top six? Is it just time? I know the world rankings take in two year's points.

This is the money made on the Players' Championships around the country.

No majors included.

If you can walk the walk you can do what the fcuk you like to celebrate, disrespectful or not, it's Taylors way of showing who's the boss and keeping the contenders down.

Surely can't be anything other than Lewis/Whitlock for the wildcards.

Thornton might still have a chance though as was suggested earlier in the thread :lol:

:lol:

Lewis and Whitlock for me as well.

Lloyd V Ovens

Thornton V Painter

Tabern V Hamilton

Priestley V Nicholson

Walsh V Stompe

Anderson V Klassan

Wade V King

Baxter V Dudbridge

Those are all the ties I'm looking forward to - Wade vs King in the first round? Superb.

Edited by The Naitch

Crap tv, so i'm back, for those who didn't know here is the draw for the 2010 Players Championship finals, live on ITV4 from the Circus Tavern, Some crackers!

Taylor V Hine

Lloyd V Ovens

Thornton V Painter

Lewis V Eccles

Tabern V Hamilton

Beaton V Wright

Priestley V Nicholson

Walsh V Stompe

Jones V A Smith

Anderson V Klassan

Wade V King

Osbourne V Dolan

Caven V van Gerwen

Newton V A Jenkins

Baxter V Dudbridge

When is this?

I was hoping I could see Roland Scholten amongst these names, I miss seeing him play.