Darts...

Sideshow

I dunno.

I'm heading along to it. I'm gonna have words with Kenny from the Morton to get him to point the guys that run the other teams out to me. I'm still not sure if I'm going back to the league. If I bottle it when I get to the oche in May then what's the point ?

I play as well but not to a very high standard. I reckon a P&B darts tourney could be fun. Make it for charity or something. Judging ny the number who post on this thread it might work. Plus there is always the beer to go for

I keep meaning to go to some pub in Glasgow to see if they have a board and keep forgetting. :(

When I confirm that the board is there, I'm gonna post something in the GN forum. Especially if it's gonna be a charity deal, which I'd definately be able to rope people into.

I keep meaning to go to some pub in Glasgow to see if they have a board and keep forgetting. :(

When I confirm that the board is there, I'm gonna post something in the GN forum. Especially if it's gonna be a charity deal, which I'd definately be able to rope people into.

Count me in if it's a go'er

I dunno.

I'm heading along to it. I'm gonna have words with Kenny from the Morton to get him to point the guys that run the other teams out to me. I'm still not sure if I'm going back to the league. If I bottle it when I get to the oche in May then what's the point ?

Why?

As for the nerves, practise works. I am still ridiculously nervous when on the oche, but the more i practise, the more matches i manage to scrape through. If everyone played like they did in the house, you would think you were watching the premier league down the pub!

Do any of the Rileys in Glasgow have the darts zones? The one in Edinburgh was decent, but its a hefty trek I cant be arsed with again.

Because I still have no idea who they are, and I'm looking to get back into the fold. There seems to be a few splits in the Morton so I'm not seeing them as an option.

Fair enough. It can be difficult to find the team with the fewest p***ks in it, especially in this area! Personally I find the Morton the team that is the most friendly in the league tbh.

DPL Week 11 Fixtures:

Terry Jenkins vs Ronnie Baxter

James Wade vs Raymond van Barneveld

Adrian Lewis vs Mervyn King

Phil Taylor vs Simon Whitlock

Didn't get a single one right last week - here's hoping that changes this time around with a Wade/King/Jenkins treble.

Baxter

Wade

King

Whitlock.

Its getting tight at the top of the league for the four play off spots or 3 since taylor has already qualified.Just two points between king in second and wade in 6th.Game on 8)