Darts...

Sideshow

I'd love to see an on form John Part take on Taylor in round two. Hopefully John overcomes, probably Per Laursen, and we could be in for a second round classic. I firmly believe a win for Part against Taylor would bring the 3 time world champ the confidence to reach the top places in the game again.

If your looking for an outsider, Mark Walsh could be the man. Has a good habit of beating Phil Taylor too. Can't write Barney off either although he's not exactly an outsider! Well done to Mark Webster last night too, another good tv performance hopefully he can keep it going after xmas.

I'd love to see an on form John Part take on Taylor in round two. Hopefully John overcomes, probably Per Laursen, and we could be in for a second round classic. I firmly believe a win for Part against Taylor would bring the 3 time world champ the confidence to reach the top places in the game again.

It'll be one of the ties of the second round if it happens, especially if Taylor struggles anything like he did last night against Mawson.

If your looking for an outsider, Mark Walsh could be the man. Has a good habit of beating Phil Taylor too.

He'll make the quarters this year, I think ... don't think he's got it in him to go all the way though.