Eric Bristow

Jockie Wilson

Bob Anderson

Dennis Priestley

John Part

Phil Taylor

James Wade

Raymond Van Barneveld

What do we think about that? A couple of candidates left out, John Lowe being the most obvious, but that's Sid for you!

What exatly are Sid Waddells credentials? Hes commentated on the sport for what 30 years, and still knows less than heehaw. No John Lowe in the ten best players of all time - unbecredible. Remember though this is the guy who said Chris Mason would win five world titleslaugh.gif

Waddells shtick farted and died years ago and its time he was phased out, pity about Dave Lanning retiring though, he was class.

Sent mine for night 1.

May I suggest that you start a new thread about this? Might gather more interest that way, people on here love a competition!

Sorted! I was a litle reluctant posting a new thread as we aready have a large Darts thread, but you're right, it would be a little bit tricky trying to include this clearly in the Darts thread, which will no doubt become very busy over the next few days!

Edited by Davis Love III

He'll bottle it in the bigger matches. Gary Anderson will never win a PDC major.

Il be the judge of thattongue.gif .

To be fair he never bottled it when he strolled to wins in the IDL & World Darts Trophy, dismantling Taylor in the process. His problem isnt bottle its hitting doubles regularly.

Il be the judge of thattongue.gif .

To be fair he never bottled it when he strolled to wins in the IDL & World Darts Trophy, dismantling Taylor in the process. His problem isnt bottle its hitting doubles regularly.

They are two pretty minor tournaments.He needs to win on tv.If darts was won by who scored highest gary anderson would be world champion.

His problem isn't bottle ? Grand slam, he was one leg away but let jones pull back 4 in a row and win.World cup alcinas beat him and thornton was carrying him for the other games.Everyone knows he has no bottle and the annoying thing when he gets asked about it is he just says he is a pub player,like he is'nt bothered.Still a great player to watch and one of my favourites.

I would like to see barney win this year he was talking the talk after the world cup saying he was enjoying darts again but i will wait and see until the first headshakes start.

They are two pretty minor tournaments.He needs to win on tv.If darts was won by who scored highest gary anderson would be world champion.

His problem isn't bottle ? Grand slam, he was one leg away but let jones pull back 4 in a row and win.World cup alcinas beat him and thornton was carrying him for the other games.Everyone knows he has no bottle and the annoying thing when he gets asked about it is he just says he is a pub player,like he is'nt bothered.Still a great player to watch and one of my favourites.

Eh they were on tv bud.

Ive seen him come through plenty of tight matches, to highlight one or two that hes lost is blinkered in the extreme.

Eh they were on tv bud.

Ive seen him come through plenty of tight matches, to highlight one or two that hes lost is blinkered in the extreme.

There's really no denying that he's a big time bottle merchant when it comes to the telly tournaments. His record at World Championships, for someone of his ability, is pretty poor (he's got past the second round only twice in nine attempts).