Darts...

Sideshow

Again I ask why Anderson gets so much stick. He speaks well and always seems respectful to his opponents nor does he over do his own celebrations. What gives?

He's a jock, plus the flag at the walk on tonight didn't help

Again I ask why Anderson gets so much stick. He speaks well and always seems respectful to his opponents nor does he over do his own celebrations. What gives?

Coz he was Scottish playing in England i'm guessing but i can't wait for the PL in Scotland so he gets the support he deserves, Deffo going to try and get tickets.

Anderson came across really gratious in defeat there fair play to him it must be a sore one to take after playing the best darts of his life over the last couple of weeks.

And he's right Jackpot and the lads won't know what's hit them when Anderson is on home turf at the Premier League. Going to be a great night that.

I agree, but fortunately the crowd were generally very respectful tonight to both players. One of the better PDC atmosphere's.

I agree with that. I would have preferred Anderson to have won, but both players came across very well both during and after the game.

And why shouldn't they interview Taylor? He is the number 1 player in the world. If Federer wasn't in the Wimbledon final but told the BBC he was available for interview if required, do you think the BBC would say "nah, you're alright Roger".

And despite what people think of Barry Hearn, he does come across very well, very switched on guy.

I agree, but fortunately the crowd were generally very respectful tonight to both players. One of the better PDC atmosphere's.

Agreed. Same cant be said for the commentary, how do SKY stick with Waddell, I was just waiting on him calling Anderson Jock McTavish. Not only is he infuriatingly biased towards Taylor & Lewis, his lack of Darts knowledge is unbecredible.mad.gif

Agreed. Same cant be said for the commentary, how do SKY stick with Waddell, I was just waiting on him calling Anderson Jock McTavish. Not only is he infuriatingly biased towards Taylor & Lewis, his lack of Darts knowledge is unbecredible.mad.gif

Not disagreeing with the gist of your post but Sid will know as much as anyone about darts, after all he was one of the main movers and shakers in bringing darts to prominence, I don't think we appreciate how difficult it is to keep rabbiting on in an attempt to fill the gaps.

Waddell *really* needs to stop going on about Taylor.

Just nonsensical bollocks, i don't know if it's meant to be funny, but it's irritating in the extreme.

"Nervous like a hedgehog stuck in a Marmite jar." :blink:

Nae bother Sid, keep taking yer meds.