Darts...

Sideshow

Gary Anderson got revenge over Adrian Lewis in the RTL International masters in Holland beating him 8-5 in the quarters, he is now playing Taylor in the semi with the winner meeting Van Barneveld in the final. 1 -1 early on.

Anderson now 3-2 up with 5 180's to Taylors 0 and a 100% c/o rate, seems good so far.....

Edited by northernscum

I watched the game on Sopcast or whatever it's called. Both average around 95 it was far from vintage stuff by these two players standards.

Taylor hit 7 of 9 perfect darts just falling short on the T19 for a shot at D12.

Barney looked pretty decent against VVV hopefully his arse doesn't collapse in the final.

Taylor done Barney in the final with a 113 average and was back at his VERY best in the RTL7 tournament form start to finish.

Worrying indeed.

You've got to admire Taylor, purely on a sporting level it is incredible the levels of consistency he plays at year after year.

I mean that average is a little over 13 darts per leg and he does that on a regular basis, it's unreal.

If i hit one 13 darter during a practice session i would be fucking delighted!

PS, He's still a wee knob though!!:lol:

Lewis was very casual tonight,didnt look like he wanted to win.Usually he is a ton 40 machine,just tons tonight,Jenkins must of hit about 30 single ones aswell.put 8 pound on lewis to win in play at the start of the match,for a profit of 2 pounds.Cheers Adrian.

Raging.

Anderson needed that bull there.3-3

Pretty poor from anderson there,Was legs in the game where he was on top form,others he couldnt find a treble.Barney was pretty solid but anderson was below his usual high standards.

Edited by F_T_Y