Darts...

Sideshow

I'll tell you what the problem was in that crowd - Old Firm fans. They are scumbags who get away with this sort of stuff on a weekly basis and they're the sort of scumbags who cheer when Anderson when he's winning then go completely silent when he is getting his arse handed to him.

Next year I'd go Barney-Anderson in Glasgow.

There's too many c***s who watch darts full stop now. Many of which don't have the slightest interest in the sport. They just go because it's popular again.

A lot of folk just go for a piss-up.

As for Glasgow losing it's place next year - I don't think it'll happen but if they do where do they go? Edinburgh will just have the same crowd and England have enough dates for the size of crowds they get.

There's too many c***s who watch darts full stop now. Many of which don't have the slightest interest in the sport. They just go because it's popular again.

The PDC have themselves to blame. Yeah people need to learn how to behave, but most of their ticket sales are based on telling people they can get out their tits and have a sing song at the darts. Mix in other elements like the Scotland England thing and you're obviously adding fuel to a fire.

Yeah people need to learn how to behave, but most of their ticket sales are based on telling people they can get out their tits and have a sing song at the darts. Mix in other elements like the Scotland England thing and you're obviously adding fuel to a fire.

The thing is that at least in England, you know that even with the booing of doubles and other ridiculous things, it's never going to get THAT far. Even the uber-hostile Thornton/Mardle match managed to be even MORE entertaining because of it. That match there was just disgusting.

The PDC have themselves to blame. Yeah people need to learn how to behave, but most of their ticket sales are based on telling people they can get out their tits and have a sing song at the darts. Mix in other elements like the Scotland England thing and you're obviously adding fuel to a fire.

Don't make excuses for these fucking brain dead morons, having a sing song is one thing, every crowd does it, but not throwing coins and drink.

Even though 99.9% of the crowd were sound, these few muppets make Scotland look like a backwater full of smallminded hooligans.:(

The scumbag ned lager lout in me actually enjoyed that until the players couldn't be arsed and the match died a death, I'd have probably been chanting songs about his missus if I was there tonight gassed, everyone does it, just like 90 minute bigots, it makes me small minded, but oh well. I was hoping they'd walk off so there would be more controversy to talk about. Instead it seems the players and the PDC will barely bat an eyelid about it in the press, as they almost completely rubbered it and rubbished it as "one or two spoiling it for everyone". No it was more like quite a few folk throwing missiles and giving one of the players some tasteless verbal chanting.

Edited by Lambies_Apprentice

Eh?

There's never been anything like that in England.

Instead it seems the players and the PDC will barely bat an eyelid about it in the press, as they almost completely rubbered it and rubbished it as "one or two spoiling it for everyone". No it was more like quite a few folk throwing missiles and giving one of the players some tasteless verbal chanting.

Giving it coverage could encourage it.

It's Gary Anderson I feel sorry for. He's been looking forward to this match for months and spoke about it in various interviews. Quite a disappointing homecoming for him.

Exactly mate, he looked totally mortified in the last few legs, like he couldn't wait to get off the stage.