Darts...

Sideshow

Anderson missed his chance with the shanghai against taylors throw at 6-6 .Thought he deserved a draw but,Taylor was superb putting him under pressure.Anderson was on 121,taylor hits a 177.Should be a belter next week against lewis

Bottled it is a bit harsh,He was matching him leg for leg up until 6 each but taylor played a great last leg.Bottling it would be getting humped 8-3 ie barney.

Edited by F_T_Y

Ando blew his chance on tops in the 13th leg. Taylor's 177 was a killer. However, it was a great match and Anderson did well to keep holding his own throw. Gary does seem to switch off at times on his opponents throw and loses legs by miles.

That match proved that Anderson really is a contender this year, though. He's always put up amazing numbers in matches that didn't matter and I was half-expecting him to really choke tonight and get battered, but he (generally) seems to be handling the pressure a lot better now. He would have got at least a draw there if Taylor didn't play a brilliant final leg.

Back to winning ways in Glasgow next week.

Anderson missed his chance with the shanghai against taylors throw at 6-6 .Thought he deserved a draw but,Taylor was superb putting him under pressure.Anderson was on 121,taylor hits a 177.Should be a belter next week against lewis

Bottled it is a bit harsh,He was matching him leg for leg up until 6 each but taylor played a great last leg.Bottling it would be getting humped 8-3 ie barney.

Agreed, it's the easy thing to level against Anderson but he has proven he is no bottler any more he's up there with the best and the majors will be shared between Taylor, Anderson, van Barneveld & Lewis over the next few years IMO.:)

Just watched Anderson lose ,Can any you dart fans tell me why Taylor takes the board off the wall and signs it.I've never seen anyone else do it.

Didn't someone say that it gets sold for charity? He's the biggest and best in darts, so if you're gonna ask someone to sign your board, it's gonna be him. There's a lot of things to dislike about Taylor, but I don't think that's one of them.

Didn't someone say that it gets sold for charity? He's the biggest and best in darts, so if you're gonna ask someone to sign your board, it's gonna be him. There's a lot of things to dislike about Taylor, but I don't think that's one of them.

Why not take it off at end of night and everyone sign ti.Surely worth more?

That was a great match between Taylor and Anderson. Anderson did bottle it a bit but Taylor played very well. Much as I hate Taylor his interview was very fair and he talked up Anderson extremely well.

Good to see Jenkins back on form and getting it up that w**k Harrington.

The crowd tonight might be the worst there's been in terms of paying attention to the darts btw, that last game was massive and barely any of them were watching.

Its not even the last game of the night though.

I could see your point if it was the last match but now the rest of the players are playing on a board signed by Taylor.

Its not even the last game of the night though.

I could see your point if it was the last match but now the rest of the players are playing on a board signed by Taylor.

The boards get changed after every match. He probably gets the others to sign it back stage. Good on him.