Darts...

Sideshow

The boards get changed after every match. He probably gets the others to sign it back stage. Good on him.

I will need to keep my eyes peeled next week at SECC to check if they change the board after every game. I dont think they do although I may be wrong.

UK Open Qualifier 3

Fourth Round

Andy Hamilton 6-4 Chris Aubrey

Andy Jenkins 6-4 Jamie Caven

Steve Brown 6-5 Michael Barnard

Adrian Lewis 6-4 Scott Rand

Robert Thornton 6-3 Michael Smith

Richie Burnett 6-3 Mark Walsh

Peter Wright 6-4 Mervyn King

Gary Anderson 6-2 Mark Webster

Quarter-Finals

Andy Jenkins 6-4 Andy Hamilton

Adrian Lewis 6-4 Steve Brown

Robert Thornton 6-5 Richie Burnett

Gary Anderson 6-3 Peter Wright

Semi-Finals

Adrian Lewis 6-4 Andy Jenkins

Robert Thornton 6-2 Gary Anderson

Final

Adrian Lewis 6-4 Robert Thornton

£6,000 in the bag for Jackpot, but that was a cracking run from Thornton - especially to beat Ando in the semis. Good to see him involved in the later stages of these tournaments again.

That Scott Rand is finding himself in the last 16 onwards a couple of times, isn't he? Looks like he's gonna have to be watched.

Kinda disappointed that Chisnall didn't get to them stages, as he has been on a good run in the PDC as far as getting to the latter stages go.

Kinda disappointed that Chisnall didn't get to them stages, as he has been on a good run in the PDC as far as getting to the latter stages go.

Aye, first time he hasn't got to at least the quarters on the PDC circuit this year (on UK soil, at least). He's got the game to make a big impact in the PDC rankings over the next 18 months or so.

Henderson's made a quiet start on the tour so far, though he did do well in Germany. He's another one that's got the game to do well on this side of the divide.

UK Open Qualifying 4

Fourth Round

Adrian Lewis 6-4 Simon Whitlock

Mervyn King 6-4 Darren Johnson

Raymond van Barneveld 6-4 Alex Roy

Robert Thornton 6-4 Wes Newton

Mark Walsh 6-1 Mark Frost

Vincent van der Voort 6-5 Matt Clark

Antonio Alcinas 6-3 Wayne Mardle

John Part 6-2 Mark Hylton

Quarter-Finals

Mervyn King 6-0 Adrian Lewis

Raymond van Barneveld 6-4 Robert Thornton

Vincent van der Voort 6-4 Mark Walsh

John Part 6-5 Antonio Alcinas

Semi-Finals

Raymond van Barneveld 6-2 Mervyn King

Vincent van der Voort 6-4 John Part

Final

Vincent van der Voort 6-4 Raymond van Barneveld

Big Vinny back on the winning trail today, good to see. Thornton had another decent run too.

Delighted to see another excellent performance from John Part. Really good to see him back to form this year and his performances so far should earn him a place in the Summer TV Majors. Good to see.

Aye, he looked all set to pack things in not so long ago, he seems to have found a decent bit of form, he still has the game to compete at the business end of the majors.

:rolleyes: .Put some pennies on james wade to have the most 180s in the first match of the night,He has to play well one of these weeks

Barneyv webster should be close,Barney usually plays well in scotland though and webster has had stage fright in recent weeks.Should be a straight forward win for taylor.

Anderson v lewis.Maybe a bit of value in lewis at 2-1,Couldnt back him though as i want gary to win so bad tonight.Lewis looked back on form last week.Hopefully anderson dosen't feel the pressure of the crowd,Lewis is just the kind of player who likes to prove the crowd wrong.

I don't think Webster's had stage fright. He just doesn't seem to know how to turn it up. He's steady, and anyone who has even a slightly bad week is going to suffer badly against him. He's come up against a couple of cracking performances recently.