Darts...

Sideshow

Andy Hamilton looks like the sort of scummy arsehole English holiday maker you'd see in Magaluf or Tenerife.

Indeed. You can just imagine him sitting on a lounger wearing black Addidas shorts and Matalan shades with an early 2000's England football polo shirt on. :yucky

Edited by Davis Love III

The one thing that annoy's me about Andy Hamilton more than anything else is the fact that he has saggy man boobs. (I analyse these players greatly). Rather than standing up proudly, Hamilton's excess chest fat almost gathers itself under his armpits. Not a good look. In fact he's that much of a mess that he'd look like a Doner Kebab when topless.

The one thing that annoy's me about Andy Hamilton more than anything else is the fact that he has saggy man boobs. (I analyse these players greatly). Rather than standing up proudly, Hamilton's excess chest fat almost gathers itself under his armpits. Not a good look. In fact he's that much of a mess that he'd look like a Doner Kebab when topless.

Quite. Not like the relative firmness of a Colin Lloyd or, say, a certain three time World Champ from Canada, eh? ;):lol:

Quite. Not like the relative firmness of a Colin Lloyd or, say, a certain three time World Champ from Canada, eh? ;):lol:

Absolutely, but Lloydy is also pretty amateurish in comparison to Darth Maple. John looks like he's wearing a set of fake breasts from a joke shop, it really is quite impressive.

An excellent showing from Andy Hamilton. Like him or not, it cannot be denied that he is playing consistently very well, and is becoming more confident as the tournament progresses. He'll be a huge danger to either Whitlock or Anderson in the Semi if they aren't at their best.

Edited by Davis Love III

Really hope Anderson beats Whitlock as I give Hamilton a far greater chance of beating Whitlock and making it to the final which would surely put him in contention for premier league and I for one don't want that

No, I'm with you, I'm not sure I could put up with "Hammer time" for 14 consecutive weeks.

Really hope Anderson beats Whitlock as I give Hamilton a far greater chance of beating Whitlock and making it to the final which would surely put him in contention for premier league and I for one don't want that

To be honest I think whatever happens in that semi final Hamilton will be given a lot of consideration for one of the wildcard slots.

To be honest I think whatever happens in that semi final Hamilton will be given a lot of consideration for one of the wildcard slots.

Generally speaking what's happened during the last 4 or 5 days really has blown the Premier League wildcards wide open.

It's going to be a tough call for those within the selection process!