Darts...

Sideshow

Decent first set from Hamilton. Looks up for it tonight.

I also think that's the first time they've cut to a recognisable TV personality in the crowd and neither the crowd or the commentators have taken any notice. Keep that up as it gets annoying when the likes of Jimmy Anderson, Robbie Savage or whoever else is there gets airtime just to get a reaction from the crowd.

Come on Chizzy.. I fucking hate Andy Hamilton.

Also, Van Gerwen's bird is nicer than Huybrecht's. Both are very tidy though.

I also hate Hamilton. Hes brutal to watch due to his pace, and hes an ugly, bling wearing, tattooed, baldy mutant.

Gonnae win this now but. Chisnall's arse has collapsed like everyone else who lays an egg when they beat Taylor.

Being serious the crowd never usually bother me but this lot take the piss! Where they just doing the posnan against each other? They're not interested one bit! But I guarantee next game they'll wake up and unite against Anderson with their England chants!

There are 4 players I always go on about being overrated by the pundits. Part and Hamilton are in the QFs and Painter went out to one of them in the last 16 having been the best player on the planet for the rest of this month. The fourth is Lloyd who I wouldn't put winning this match past.

That must be the best performance of Hamilton's career. Chizzy wasn't up to scratch but that was ruthless from the Hammer. He's had a tough run to get to this stage so fair play to him. I bet if you'd said to him and Kim Huybrechts at the start of the tournament that they'd meet each other in the last 8 then they'd have laughed at you. Then again Huybrechts is going out with Dana so anything is possible.