Darts...

Sideshow

Well done Wade, he did play some good darts there.

Both players ability to hit 180s when the pressure is on was astounding.

The standard in the 11 legs of the final set was incredible. What an amazing game of darts from both players. All credit to Wade though, I don't like him, but he fought brilliantly because Part was sensational.

However, with the crowd and the clapping incident I desperately hope that Wade doesn't win this week.

Edited by Davis Love III

Hate Wade with a fucking passion.

When the crowd have got on the opponents back, Jenkins apoligised, Beaton apoligised, but what did Wade do? Sneak behind John's back and clap them. Twat.

John is a fine gentleman and great guy, and he is still capable of so much in the game if he gets his head back together. Give him a PL place! More worth it than Nicholson and the other wannabes.:P

When the crowd have got on the opponents back, Jenkins apoligised, Beaton apoligised, but what did Wade do? Sneak behind John's back and clap them. Twat.

Yep, that was totally unprofessional from Wade but not entirely unexpected from him. I'm making up a 'Anyone But Wade' t-shirt for the rest of this tournament...

Dunno, I have money on him and Hamilton. I know who I'd rather see win...

If those 2 c***s were in the final I'd probably give it a miss.

I noticed at the end when Wade was celebrating, Part stood at the table and applauded him, and when Wade came back, he quickly shook hands but barely looked at Part.

Part was pretty gracious in defeat, whereas Wade was a w****r throughout. Did he really think no one would notice him clapping the crowd after they booed Part on the double ??

Tosser.