Darts...

Sideshow

With it being a new year i have decided to man up and enter some tournaments.Theres a youth open up in aberdeen this month.

I hit a 180 about every second day and can go round the board in doubles in about ten minutes,will see if i can handle the pressure of a proper match.

Not a bad idea. Gets you some experience and no doubt will improve yer game. Do you play league darts?

I'm gonna have a go at the Scottish Open this year after missing the last couple of years because of a wrestling show taking place in Greenock on the same night. Hopefully there's an Inverclyde Open on the go as well. I've started playing REALLY well just now and it's finally beginning to translate to my league form. Four wins under the belt, most of them in the last few weeks.

Each one of these guys have the steel to get through so it's going to make for interesting viewing. If the Hamilton that turned up to the Qtrs turns up, Whitlock is going to need to bring his best game.

Hamilton has been sensation this tournament a win tonight surely propels him into the Premier League?

His deliberate throwing isn't maybe ideal but Priestley has been in it before and if players in the past have got it with a run to the semi's and quarters etc. then a final berth should be enough?