Darts...

Sideshow

I wouldn't say he was a Tosser, but I don't get it. It's just odd.

But we have a genuine Wealdstone fan in our work. He finds it even more confusing!!

He's basically become famous through a combination of drunkenly trying to fight with someone and the recipient having the good grace and manners not to lamp him for his pish.

You'd think they'd find a way to schedule it better so it always ends with at least a top seed playing. A good night of darts ruined by an absolute shitfest of a last game. It was good to see Wright get tested, a better warm up than most of the other favourites have faced so far

You'd think they'd find a way to schedule it better so it always ends with at least a top seed playing. A good night of darts ruined by an absolute shitfest of a last game. It was good to see Wright get tested, a better warm up than most of the other favourites have faced so far

Nah, can see why they stick the least ''attractive'' games on last. The transport system around Muswell Hill isn't that great past 11pm so folk tend to drift away by then.

Anyway, as much as the Denis Ovens love is strong I think it's about time Diamond Dave came out of exile and showed the young 'uns how it's done...

post-6930-0-53314400-1419063414.jpg