Darts...

Sideshow

Fantastic 140 from Waites to win it 5-0. That's him definitely through to the next stage.

Hankey now needs a 5-1 or better against Whitlock to progress, 5-2 means that we'll have a nine dart shoot-out, anything else and Whitlock will be going to the Last 16.

I think Greetin' Baws will have to pull something special out of the bag to beat Whitlock 5-1 or 5-2.

I hope it goes to a shoot out actually as I think Hankey will lose the rag big timel as the crowd will be going mental no doubt.

Regardless of the result it will be interesting to see Hankey on stage again as he is a shoe in to get pelters from the crowd after the way he reacted to his win the other day when really they weren't that bad.

I think Greetin' Baws will have to pull something special out of the bag to beat Whitlock 5-1 or 5-2.

I hope it goes to a shoot out actually as I think Hankey will lose the rag big timel as the crowd will be going mental no doubt.

Regardless of the result it will be interesting to see Hankey on stage again as he is a shoe in to get pelters from the crowd after the way he reacted to his win the other day when really they weren't that bad.

I'm assuming it will be a shoot out if it does end 5-2 as they'll be equal on points and leg difference. They could be using legs scored, of course, but I didn't see anything on the PDC website which nails down the criteria.

If it does go down to legs scored then at 5-2 Hankey would go through.

I used to hate Mardle but he has actually came across really well this week. He understands he is nowhere near his best after his illness but to be fair to the guy he has praised the opposition players this week so respect to him for that.

I'm assuming it will be a shoot out if it does end 5-2 as they'll be equal on points and leg difference. They could be using legs scored, of course, but I didn't see anything on the PDC website which nails down the criteria.

If it does go down to legs scored then at 5-2 Hankey would go through.

The PDC site has the table showing leg difference so I am pretty sure that you are correct that this is what it will boil down to.

The PDC site has the table showing leg difference so I am pretty sure that you are correct that this is what it will boil down to.

Yeah, I know they're using leg difference .. it just doesn't say what they'll use to seperate if the leg difference is equal. The more they talk about it on ITV, I'm more inclined to think that legs scored is going to be a factor.

Is this going to happen after the last match?

I was hoping to be in my kip before the Ovens/Young match which I just can't be arsed with at all.

Yep, it'll be on after the last match - as will the Hankey/Whitlock one if that's necessary.