Darts...

Sideshow

Ted Hankey 5-4 Wayne Mardle

Great stuff. Always liked the Count and I've always thought Mardle was a muppet so good result all round. Mardle needs to concentrate more on hitting treble 20's than doing silly dances and trying to wind up his opponent.

Still encouraging stuff from Thornton he played really well but was just blown away by Wade in the end.

Wade looked right in the mood tonight and on that form is the only one in the field who can take Taylor. Hopefully he can maintain that but as we all know sometimes he just doesn't turn up.

I caught the end of the Hankey/Mardle game this evening.

I'm a casual watcher of darts. Usually only get into it during the world championships each year. So could someone explain briefly to me why Hankey was getting booed so much?

I caught the end of the Hankey/Mardle game this evening.

I'm a casual watcher of darts. Usually only get into it during the world championships each year. So could someone explain briefly to me why Hankey was getting booed so much?

Because he comes across as a greeting faced w**k (he's still quality though) . He was booed yesterday and had a very naughty rant at the crowd. TBH, he didn't get booed that badly tonight, not as bad as last night anyway.

Just remembered Scott Waites is married to a total MILF :D

She always gets pure blootered as well. That provides some amazing laughs when he plays at the Lakeside.

Loved Chris Mason on commentary tonight. He was constantly coming out with one liners that had me laughing. He surpasses anyone on Sky.

Stunning comeback from Whitlock, capped with a brilliant 142 checkout to win the match.

Order of play for tomorrow night...

Mervyn King vs Darryl Fitton

Phil Taylor vs Vincent van der Voort

Kevin Painter vs Francis Hoenselaar

Tony O'Shea vs Colin Lloyd

Steve Maish vs Kirk Shepherd

Raymond van Barneveld vs John Part

Mark Webster vs Anastasia Dobromyslova

Colin Osborne vs Brian Woods

I'll miss the first three but, all going well, should be around for O'Shea vs Lloyd which should be a cracker.

Stunning comeback from Whitlock, capped with a brilliant 142 checkout to win the match.

Order of play for tomorrow night...

Mervyn King vs Darryl Fitton

Phil Taylor vs Vincent van der Voort

Kevin Painter vs Francis Hoenselaar

Tony O'Shea vs Colin Lloyd

Steve Maish vs Kirk Shepherd

Raymond van Barneveld vs John Part

Mark Webster vs Anastasia Dobromyslova

Colin Osborne vs Brian Woods

I'll miss the first three but, all going well, should be around for O'Shea vs Lloyd which should be a cracker.

Couple of good matches. A chance for Anastasia to pick up another win I think, maybe even get through!

Think ill miss most of it, playing darts in the Dockers in Greenock, cant imagine theyll have itv4 on but u never know.

Just got in to catch the back end of the Anderson/Beaton match which Anderson has just won 5-2.

Solid effort from Anderson. Didn't think his scoring was as good as normal (96 avg) but his doubling seems to have improved.