Darts...

Sideshow

Aftermatch interview should be good. :bairn

They'll only have Waites to interview -- Hankey will already be out in the car park offering square go's (if previous form is anything to go by).

EDIT: He's decided to turn up for the post match interview, this could be interesting...

Edited by The Naitch

They'll only have Waites to interview -- Hankey will already be out in the car park offering square go's (if previous form is anything to go by).

EDIT: He's decided to turn up for the post match interview, this could be interesting...

You can see his point of view to a certain extent but he did bring it on himself by reacting to it, imagine he was playing in the Premier league atmosphere!

Thing is i have played in a few open's where Ted has been and he seems to be a sound enough guy, not the arrogant "square go merchant" he seems to be classed as now. :huh:

You can see his point of view to a certain extent but he did bring it on himself by reacting to it, imagine he was playing in the Premier league atmosphere!

Thing is i have played in a few open's where Ted has been and he seems to be a sound enough guy, not the arrogant "square go merchant" he seems to be classed as now. :huh:

He's had that tag for years, to be fair.

f**k Hankey he deserves playing in that tournament of has beens and never beens at Lakeside. 74 average. :lol::lol::lol:

Phil would rip him a new one.

The only BDO player who has resembled a professional at all was O'Shea. The rest look glorified pub players. Fitton one of the top players in the BDO destroyed by a guy ranking in the 40s of the PDC says it all.

Basically Wade said that two guys on stage earlier were out of order, he didn't say anything in particular, but he aimed it at Hankey and Waites. To be fair to Waites, even though he didn't look comfortable up there, he was man enough to take it, and most of the boos and shouts were aimed at Hankey.

Mawson and him both said they liked the crowd. I'd say the real verdict for me is somewhere in between what both sets of players think. The crowd was out of order, but so was Hankey. Oh by the way, Hankey is a fucking hypocrite blabbing on about the great Lakeside crowd. At least once a tournament he loses it with the crowd. For once I hope Mardle wins, he walks out. How the f**k is he gonna handle playing Mardle, with the way the crowd love him and hate him, never mind against a guy like Waites?

What was said ? I've got it on mute.

Basically "It doesnt matter how bad we both played, at least we showed the crowd the respect that they deserved"

Quite glad there is finally some darts tweeting (ignoring the sid waddell tweets of course, cant stand that geordie dick)