Darts...

Sideshow

3-1 lead at the break for Whitlock (2nd best Wizard in the PDC... :P), and Mardle has a lot of work to do.

:(

Osborne should not be allowed his nickname, it has no connection to his name, personality (hah), or anything for that matter. Whitlock was in pro darts first, he is the original wizard. Id like to see some random wee shite come through the ranks with a nickname like 'The Power' or 'Wolfy'! Just wouldnt happen :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Osborne should not be allowed his nickname, it has no connection to his name, personality (hah), or anything for that matter. Whitlock was in pro darts first, he is the original wizard. Id like to see some random wee shite come through the ranks with a nickname like 'The Power' or 'Wolfy'! Just wouldnt happen :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lol:

What nickname would you like to give Mr Osborne then? ;)

Osborne should not be allowed his nickname, it has no connection to his name, personality (hah), or anything for that matter. Whitlock was in pro darts first, he is the original wizard. Id like to see some random wee shite come through the ranks with a nickname like 'The Power' or 'Wolfy'! Just wouldnt happen :angry::angry::angry::angry:

If I were to go into darts, I'd steal the "Matchstick" name because I'm ginger and skinny.

:lol:

What nickname would you like to give Mr Osborne then? ;)

I have a few suggestions his mother would not be pleased about.

Id go for Colin 'ill settle for darts' Osborne since he has given up on trying to be a pro at every other sport first