Darts...

Sideshow

Order of Play for the evening session...

John Part vs Francis Hoenselaar

Colin Lloyd vs Brian Woods

Vincent van der Voort vs Anastasia Dobromyslova

Darryl Fitton vs Kirk Shepherd

Raymond van Barneveld vs Kevin Painter

Phil Taylor vs Mark Webster

Tony O'Shea vs Colin Osborne

Mervyn King vs Steve Maish

Really looking forward to O'Shea vs. Osborne actually. O'Shea showed that he is capable of some brilliant darts in the first match he played.

None of the rest is really standing out to me, although King/Maish does have potential.

Really looking forward to O'Shea vs. Osborne actually. O'Shea showed that he is capable of some brilliant darts in the first match he played.

None of the rest is really standing out to me, although King/Maish does have potential.

Barney vs Painter?

We're back and I'm gonna do the usual pish I do from time to time. In this thread.

JOHN PART 5-3 FRANCIS HOENSELAAR

180s

Part : 0

Francis : 2

Over 40 Checkouts

Part : 70, 100, 80

Francis : 113

NOTES

Kinda disappointed really. Francis could have won that leg there and there are definately shades of the Anastasia matches from last year when she was scoring and not finishing the legs. Part is probably going to go on and win this now.

Quite the entertaining match here ! I think the occaision got to her a bit when she won the leg that made it 3-3 and it hurt her badly. She completely bottled it from that point onwards and Part took advantage.

COLIN LLOYD 2-0 BRIAN WOODS

180s

Lloyd : 1

Woods : 2

Over 40 Checkouts

Lloyd : 124

Woods :

Edited by DomDom

We're back and I'm gonna do the usual pish I do from time to time. In this thread.

JOHN PART 5-3 FRANCIS HOENSELAAR

180s

Part : 0

Francis : 2

Over 40 Checkouts

Part : 70, 100, 80

Francis : 113

NOTES

Kinda disappointed really. Francis could have won that leg there and there are definately shades of the Anastasia matches from last year when she was scoring and not finishing the legs. Part is probably going to go on and win this now.

Quite the entertaining match here ! I think the occaision got to her a bit when she won the leg that made it 3-3 and it hurt her badly. She completely bottled it from that point onwards and Part took advantage.

COLIN LLOYD vs. BRIAN WOODS

180s

Lloyd :

Woods :

Over 40 Checkouts

Lloyd :

Woods :

Did you get the averages from the Part Hoenselaar match?