Darts...

Sideshow

Big Vinny will be absolutely livid at playing like that when he was already out. He did brilliantly there, but I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get to see a whitewash.

Looking at Taylor is like watching highlights of his matches from the 90s because of that tache.

Would love it if Taylor played like that in the knockout and got papped out as I'm sick of him wiping the floor. I feel it will have the opposite effect though and he is going to batter whoever he gets in the next stage.

Does anyone know who gets who in the next round and the way it works out till the final?

Would love it if Taylor played like that in the knockout and got papped out as I'm sick of him wiping the floor. I feel it will have the opposite effect though and he is going to batter whoever he gets in the next stage.

Does anyone know who gets who in the next round and the way it works out till the final?

O'Shea, Osborne or Lloyd.

Just in from work and had to do a double take when I was catching up on the scores on the PDC website.

Like you say though, Taylor will now absolutely maul whoever he gets in the next round ... I'm sticking a couple of quid on the whitewash in his Last 16 match.