Darts...

Sideshow

I would say that's pretty much spot on those 7 above I would say are guaranteed.

Thornton or Vinny would need to get to the final I think.

Would like Smith to get in great player to watch but I reckon he needed a win tonight to have a chance.

Regardless of how this ends this must be the best session of darts with three or more matches in history.

It may well be. Can't think of any better. It's certainly in the conversation.

Incredible night.

That was some standard in that match. Brilliant from both of them.

Shame that it didn't go to a seventh set. The matched deserved it.

Michael Smith has shown a lot of character and maturity during this tournament. Never did he let the head drop. Against Suljovic, Dolan and now Bunting, he continued to fight after falling behind.

He has taken in the lesson of his implosion against Taylor at the Grand Slam. Amazing talent.

Started writing out a PL there and it's going to be interesting to see what they do with the final few places

MVG

Taylor

Anderson

Lewis

RVB

Then probably

Bunting

Wright

And three of

Wade

Smith

Huybrechts

Thornton

If by some miracle VDV beats Taylor he'd be in with a shout too.

Whatever happens, it will be a stunning field. And with a number of new guys likely to be involved, the Premier League will receive a much needed freshening up.

I usually lose a bit of interest during the three months, but this one looks set to captivate. I'm excited about it.

In fairness to Lloyd, he was excellent that night. 98 average and a ton of 180s.

Third time that Part beat Taylor but failed to win the tournament.

Aye I know, we have a laugh about old Rodders constantly mentioning it though.

Lakeside starts at the weekend just watch Ross The Boss go last 16 bound IMO.

Dog Mitchell in it?

Of course. Probably won the Cyprus Open pocketing 300 quid to qualify for Lakeside.

Hopefully Kong wins it just to get it right up c***s like Adams and Montgomery who have been moaning because of all the movers to the PDC and Kong has already signed up for Q School.

Aye I know, we have a laugh about old Rodders constantly mentioning it though.

Speaking of the man himself, I noticed that Rodney was offering darting tips to keen amateurs on Twitter. He included ominous warnings about drooping elbows and the like.

And he also suggested to a gentleman that he should "work on pacific parts of the board."

You can always rely on old Rodders to offer some valuable insight.

Speaking of the man himself, I noticed that Rodney was offering darting tips to keen amateurs on Twitter. He included ominous warnings about drooping elbows and the like.

And he also suggested to a gentleman that he should "work on pacific parts of the board."

You can always rely on old Rodders to offer some valuable insight.

Ahh, the Doctor Darts gimmick. Somehow don't see that returning after the stunning insight he's offered so far.

Pretty much delighted that we get to see the back of absolute borefests like Hamilton, Chisnall and Newton in this years PL.

7 out of the 10 have more of less picked themselves, those being the ones that Marshmallo said. Guys like Smith, Bunting and Huybrechts are total excitement for me. Fast, accurate and entertaining. I'd give Thornton and Smith the definite wildcard shouts leaving the last place up between Huybrechts and Wade who are both in good form (Wade's World Championship aside)