Darts...

Sideshow

Can't see Chisnall not being in the Premier League, especially after that and the fact he made the semis this year. What a match that was though.

On another note, how bad was Webster's stance? Looked like he was off balance and going to fall over after every dart. I know he's been like that for a while but it looked worse tonight imo.

Hopefully Taylor gets pumped now.

Can't see Chisnall not being in the Premier League, especially after that and the fact he made the semis this year. What a match that was though.

On another note, how bad was Webster's stance? Looked like he was off balance and going to fall over after every dart. I know he's been like that for a while but it looked worse tonight imo.

Hopefully Taylor gets pumped now.

Similarly, Klaasen's stance has always worried me, especially with his upper body movement. Obviously he's not, but the way he throws makes it look like he's just launching it in the general direction of the board.

Similarly, Klaasen's stance has always worried me, especially with his upper body movement. Obviously he's not, but the way he throws makes it look like he's just launching it in the general direction of the board.

There's a few that are shocking, how bad is Suljovic's throw? Each to their own though and if it works for them then fair play. Klaasen's throw looks awkward but he's been quite consistent of late, every chance of breaking in to the top 10 this year.