Darts...

Sideshow

I still can't get over how wrecked Wade is and can still produce some stonking finishes. Did anyone see him at the end wiping his brow with his towel, again clearly jaked, before throwing it in the crowd!?

Well done Wadey!

Worst throw of a towell ever there by Wade he nearly missed row one! :lol:

We'll put it down to the enotion of a thrilling win and the prospect of victory sex with Chamberlain!

Hink hes too drunk for that.

Hope painter plays well against barney here.He is still to be put under pressure in this tournament.

Sometimes think that in the big hyped up games against Taylor and Barney, Painter gets a little ahead of himself and usually starts well only to fade. I can't see Barney averaging under 95 (he'll have improved), Painter will push him,, but I just fancy Barney to win a tight one, 4-3 maybe again!

Why Hamilton stopped when he hit the two T20's is beyond me though.

Aye, he had just nailed 120 so why stop...keep the momentum going and slam in the 36. Biggest leg of his career and he made an arse of it. That said I'm glad Wade won as he's a million times more likely than Hamilton to give Taylor a game.

Hink hes too drunk for that.

Hope painter plays well against barney here.He is still to be put under pressure in this tournament.

Watching his post match interview, he's struggling to put a sentence together! How can he play so well while seemingly being pissed as a fart?

Sometimes think that in the big hyped up games against Taylor and Barney, Painter gets a little ahead of himself and usually starts well only to fade. I can't see Barney averaging under 95 (he'll have improved), Painter will push him,, but I just fancy Barney to win a tight one, 4-3 maybe again!

Totally agree. Painter usually starts like a train against the top players before fading badly and losing comfortably.

I have a wee gut feeling that Barney is going to bring his A game tonight. I really hope so.

On another note how good are the wee clips they play before they go to the announcer to bring the players in? Especially like the Rocket Man one for Baxter.

Kwality!