Darts...

Sideshow

C'mon tae f**k Jenkins.

I've been doing pretty good backing the darts the last few days, but Jenkins has put my coupon in doubt the day.

Didn't fancy him for this match at all, I think Whitlock has more potential to go somewhere in this tournament as well

sign of the times here ,whitlock 3-1 up i hope he gets a premier league place

Was looking at the premier league standings earlier. John Parts poor tournament will probably cost him his place, but King should be OK. Its Baxter, O***rne and Priestly that are knocking on the door for the 6th spot with Taylor, Wade, Barney, King and Jenkins looking safe.

2 wildcards for me would be Whitlock and Lewis. Hopefully Baxter gets the 6th spot and that c**t Osborne is nowhere near it.

Was looking at the premier league standings earlier. John Parts poor tournament will probably cost him his place, but King should be OK. Its Baxter, O***rne and Priestly that are knocking on the door for the 6th spot with Taylor, Wade, Barney, King and Jenkins looking safe.

2 wildcards for me would be Whitlock and Lewis. Hopefully Baxter gets the 6th spot and that c**t Osborne is nowhere near it.

I can see priestley getting in.He must be about 70 now and next year will prob be his last playing darts.shame he is a total buzzkill like.

If wee Jelle isnae in it.....I riot :P

I can see priestley getting in.He must be about 70 now and next year will prob be his last playing darts.shame he is a total buzzkill like.

Exactly, it would be shite, should put a stop clock on the premier league darts like in snooker, 10 secs to throw 3!

No chance Priestley will get in. Hes not ranked high enough, as the top place outside the guaranteed qualifiers, and isn't enough of a character to sell extra tickets.

Lewis and Thornton/Anderson will get the wildcards.

Edited by Lambies_Apprentice

No chance Priestley will get in. Hes not ranked high enough, as the top place outside the guaranteed qualifiers, and isn't enough of a character to sell extra tickets.

Lewis and Thornton/Anderson will get the wildcards.

I think Anderson has blown his chances by not getting to the quarters at least here. Thornton didn't have a chance to blow. It has to be Whitlock, the guys ace!!

I think Anderson has blown his chances by not getting to the quarters at least here. Thornton didn't have a chance to blow. It has to be Whitlock, the guys ace!!

I'd like to see Nicholson get a wildcard. He definitely has something.

Along with The Wizard - obviously.

Edited by H_B

Cant see Nicholson getting it, would be entertaining, but Lewis has to be there on form.

The way I see it right now.

Taylor

Barney

Wade

King

Jenkins

Baxter

Lewis

Whitlock/Thornton/Stompe

Can't see a guy who has already been in it and doesn't excite the punters like Lloyd or Priestley getting in.

Also think Anderson will be in with a shout, just because of who he is, not because of how he is playing.

Edited by Lambies_Apprentice

Wouldn't say Anderson's a waster, he's just a bottle merchant. A Colin Montgomerie, An Andy Murray and so on

IMO he is. All the ability in the world, but hes never done f**k all except for the odd tournament out in Holland. Has he even been by the third round in a ranked PDC event yet? Never mind all the screw ups he had in the BDO. Never been by the last 16 in the Masters and one pishy semis appearance at Lakeside.

What the f**k is Stompe's walk on music all about?

Thornton/Anderson will be a contender for one simply based on the crowds the PL is getting up here. My own personal choice is Whitlock or Stompe.

IMO he is. All the ability in the world, but hes never done f**k all except for the odd tournament out in Holland. Has he even been by the third round in a ranked PDC event yet? Never mind all the screw ups he had in the BDO. Never been by the last 16 in the Masters and one pishy semis appearance at Lakeside.

What the f**k is Stompe's walk on music all about?

Thornton/Anderson will be a contender for one simply based on the crowds the PL is getting up here. My own personal choice is Whitlock or Stompe.

The crowds up here will love Barney and Whitlock more as they have more of a chance of beating Taylor tbh.

I think, if you could take players practise averages, only Taylor would have a higher one than Anderson, he simply cannot produce it on the stage due to nerves. He isn't a waster, he's just Scottish.

As said, Thornton wont be anywhere near the premier league, hes not good enough. Nice guy btw, although, I suppose if you support an Old Firm team you are automatically a dick these days <_<