Darts...

Sideshow

He seems think he is being some kind of martyr to the cause, he is as much the cause of the problems at the BDO than Olly Croft & Martin Fatsmaurice the dinosaurs are.

All he is doing is denying himself what could be a very decent payday, because he is a very decent player who could hold his own against most people when he is on form, and why? just so that he can get the approval of the dusty old c***s at the BDO, pathetic.

His bottle crashes, that's why he's still in the BDO.

tremendous performance from phillips last night, although he did look like he was going to blow it having a dreadful eighth set, but picked himself up and won the set that mattered with a brilliant 99 checkout in the second leg.

i'll stick my neck out and go for a phillips o'shea final with o'shea picking up another runners up cheque.

tremendous performance from phillips last night, although he did look like he was going to blow it having a dreadful eighth set, but picked himself up and won the set that mattered with a brilliant 99 checkout in the second leg.

i'll stick my neck out and go for a phillips o'shea final with o'shea picking up another runners up cheque.

Nah, I think Phillips will be spent after last night and expect Martin Adams to dispose of him without too much bother.

O'Shea vs Adams in the final would be brilliant - hopefully O'Shea pulls off the victory to claim the title.

Watched last nights two matches on darts extra last night, managed to remember a prime piece of bawbaggery from Tony "Up Martin Adams arse almost as far as Sids up Phil Taylors" Green:

"and heres Gary Thompsons last 3 darts of the competition"

Thompson was on 186ish and left it handy, Adams was sitting on tops for the match, he missed it, Thompson came back up and hit his double. He then won the set by winning the next leg. Hardly his last 3 darts. The amount of disrespect shown by Green is shocking.

Semi-final coverage gets underway in around 30 minutes time.

O'Shea vs Chisnall should be a good one and should hopefully be a better contest than what I'm expecting from the other semi.

I think it's all about Chis, if he keeps the head I expect him to win, if his nerves surface similar to Hankey match then he'll get bombed out.

It's like the young boxer coming through the ranks fighting journeymen, is he good enough, who knows.

I think it's all about Chis, if he keeps the head I expect him to win, if his nerves surface similar to Hankey match then he'll get bombed out.

It's like the young boxer coming through the ranks fighting journeymen, is he good enough, who knows.

Tony O'Shea, has'nt been as consistent as normal this week so i reckon Chisnell may well take this if he can keep the form of the Quarter finals, but it will be close.

Chiz gives a really good interview too.ph34r.gif

Chisnall should have taken that set ... O'Shea has battled back well and is in pole position to go 3-0 up.

EDIT: Fair play to the lad. Chisnall held his nerve to win the set - we have a contest now.

Edited by The Naitch