Darts...

Sideshow

The only time I seen you play a match, I think. Remember your opponents not being all too chuffed after it, a wee hissy fit by the bigger of the two was hilarious laugh.gif

The big guy is a good mate, and a MUCH better player than me. He was more annoyed that his partner was steamin' and his partner is usually good. Incidentally, they had played a lot of doubles games. That was the first they lost. We would NOT have won 3-0 if Graham turned up. Graham did a 164 this season.

The big guy is a good mate, and a MUCH better player than me. He was more annoyed that his partner was steamin' and his partner is usually good. Incidentally, they had played a lot of doubles games. That was the first they lost. We would NOT have won 3-0 if Graham turned up. Graham did a 164 this season.

Ive met Graham a few times this season, pretty sure hes mentioned the 164 a few times tongue.gif. Played Graham on Tuesday in the cup actually, but he was suffering a sore knee so I wont judge his darts on that performance.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but, iv'e just been on the BDO website and apparently they dragged a body out of the lake outside the venue this morning, seems it was a fan from last night, poor b*****d.sad.gif

EDIT; Just read back a few pages and it was mentioned, sorry for the doubling up.

Edited by northernscum