Darts...

Sideshow

I think there were rumours that Fleet certainly had one too many, to say the least, before the match.

Nerves can obvously play a part, but I think Fleet's performance was just so poor, he had to have been pissed.

Disgraced himself on stage.

that kid on fag fleet was holding never helped him.

like the first night of the second round matches the first night of the quarters look the better matches, last nights were poor.

Hankey was in the papers this morning complaining about a problem he has with his throwing arm - he's either genuinely injured and won't be able to last the pace or he's playing some mind games with his opponents.

Time will tell...

It will be mind games if he wins :) and his excuse ready if he loses :(

That guy getting chucked out was superb. Jester hat, Ted Hankey lipstick shirt on and a half cut facial expression. The whole crowd were pissing themselves, but the blazer brigade were seething.

Tony Green talks so much gobbledygook its unreal

"16's, best double on the board and so is double 8"

"There's Martin Phillips, captain of Scotland"

Also just seen some old blazer in the highlights holding back a boy no older than 10 wanting a high five off Scott Waites. :lol:

That guy getting chucked out was superb. Jester hat, Ted Hankey lipstick shirt on and a half cut facial expression. The whole crowd were pissing themselves, but the blazer brigade were seething.

You wouldn't see that sort of behavior in the BDO!

I feel i was a touch too harsh on Murray at the start of the tournament. I still dont like him but he wasnt as bad as i first thought.

Comfortable for Wolfie in the end.

A 65 average for Fleet is awful. I was prbably averaging more than that in the pub yesterday!

must admit myself murrays voice has not grinded on me like it use to and he's been a breath of fresh air unlike auld yellow teeth ....luvly jubly :shutup

Got myself sorted out with a new set of darts today (24g Phil Taylor). Been practising with them for the last couple of hours and, well, so far so good ... almost got my first ever 180 with them and hit a 21-darter, which is as good as it gets for me at the moment.

Two really good matches in prospect at the Lakeside later on with Chisnall vs Hankey and O'Shea vs Wagner sandwiched by the two Ladies' Semi-finals.

Hopefully Chisnall continues to improve and gives Hankey a real hard time.

Got myself sorted out with a new set of darts today (24g Phil Taylor). Been practising with them for the last couple of hours and, well, so far so good ... almost got my first ever 180 with them and hit a 21-darter, which is as good as it gets for me at the moment.

Great stuff! I have a set of Taylor's darts but they've never really suited me..You should have called Anthony Fleet for a practice game! Would have been a tight match!

Great stuff! I have a set of Taylor's darts but they've never really suited me..You should have called Anthony Fleet for a practice game! Would have been a tight match!

Aye, he still would have won though! :P

Good win for oor Trina over Deta Hedman ... that gets her to her umpteenth World Final. Hopefully she wins it as I reckon she could hold her own at the Grand Slam.

Aye, he still would have won though! :P

Good win for oor Trina over Deta Hedman ... that gets her to her umpteenth World Final. Hopefully she wins it as I reckon she could hold her own at the Grand Slam.

I actually felt that Hedman would have been her biggest challenger, as you said she'd do perfectly fine at the Grand Slam.