Darts...

Sideshow

Reading Chris Masons twitter is quite interesting, he practised for 5 straight hours today without a break, done one hour of just aiming for treble 20s and hit 16 180s (he was disappointed with this!) Next time I have a free hour, Ill be trying that!

According to Tony Green, Ted Hankey won his first world championship in 1990, Trollop.

He's getting worse as the week goes on. I'm sure he said when talking about Deta Hedman: "She's from Jamaica, you know. I like that country, and I like the cake as well."

Groan.

tigerton was lucky enough to see me play when I was horrifically bad. I said I wouldn't go back into the league in January if I didn't step things up and I honestly think I could give most of the league a good match now.

Aye, I'd be up for that as well and if I can even get close to giving Dom a game then I'll be happy...

Believe me, you'd give me a match. On a GOOD day ( which I've had for a while ), I can play well. I bet when I join the league again I'll be knackered.

I've kinda done Whitlock's stance now, with a couple of wee modifications and it SEEMS to be working. I hope it pays off.

I only remember seeing you winning a doubles match against your teammates in the royalle, you seemed to play quite well. Playing the tournament in the Morton club on January 31st?

That the only time you seen me ? I was one for one on doubles that night and scoring like f**k and leaving Kenny with some good chances, which he was two for two on. That wasn't really a representation of my form at the time.

January 31st ? Can I turn up on the day and pay ? I'd be ready, willing and able, as I assume it's for John Paul ? I forgot to ask when I was at the Morton last week.

Guest The Phoenix

I believe Chisnall will be looking for a barn door to hit because he sure as feck can't hit a double.

My post would appear to have helped. :lol:

That the only time you seen me ? I was one for one on doubles that night and scoring like f**k and leaving Kenny with some good chances, which he was two for two on. That wasn't really a representation of my form at the time.

January 31st ? Can I turn up on the day and pay ? I'd be ready, willing and able, as I assume it's for John Paul ? I forgot to ask when I was at the Morton last week.

The only time I seen you play a match, I think. Remember your opponents not being all too chuffed after it, a wee hissy fit by the bigger of the two was hilarious laugh.gif

Yep, for John Paul. Theres entry forms in the Morton, the draws the Sunday before the competition (and theres a wee warm up comp that day as well, dunno what time though) so youll need to get your entry in by then. Was up the Morton on Tuesday, giving your boys a whooping!

As for a wee game, Glasgow must be the best bet, but I dont know whereabouts has a good darts set up tbh