Darts...

Sideshow

Interesting that when talking to "Wolfie" after his match the Irish bloke made reference to Adams playing an opponent who was sober. Are we to take it from this that Fleet was indeed pished and not simply very nervous on the oche ?

I'm watching a live stream and it's muted - is that two punters gettin huckled out during the Thompson/McCloskey match?

Some no bad stuff from both players, I'd like McCloskey to go through.

EDIT - No going to to happen though, Thompson playing well and now 3-1 up.

Edited by mozam76

Interesting that when talking to "Wolfie" after his match the Irish bloke made reference to Adams playing an opponent who was sober. Are we to take it from this that Fleet was indeed pished and not simply very nervous on the oche ?

I think there were rumours that Fleet certainly had one too many, to say the least, before the match.

Nerves can obvously play a part, but I think Fleet's performance was just so poor, he had to have been pissed.

Disgraced himself on stage.

haha the ref called for security.Poor lad is prob getting a hiding the now.

Tony green earlier said that martin phillips was captain of scotland again.And said that waites was going for 16s when he was on double 16 to take the leg he really is slow.

Edited by F_T_Y

haha the ref called for security.Poor lad is prob getting a hiding the now.

Tony green earlier said that martin phillips was captain of scotland again.And said that waites was going for 16s when he was on double 16 to take the leg he really is slow.

Seeing the guy getting huckled out was hilarious!!

If you want to enter a bdo tournament do you have to play for a county ?

I'm not really up on BDO rules, but I can't imagine you would have to, it is however I think the quickest way to establish yourself, i'm sure the BDO website will have details on the site, if not i'm sure there is a contact form. Here's the link http://www.bdodarts.com/

Just watched the first leg of Adams/Fleet on youtube :lol:

That wasn't nerves he was clearly out his dial. Just about fell over at one point.

What was his end average? Must have been in the 50's?

The guy Carter surprised me this evening, he was either on the sauce or just not concentrting, he would smile mid throw and at one point he stopped to check his score while he had 361 left or something similar.

Hit my first 180 last night 8)

Well done, perhaps you should get a board with tiny doubles and trebles, can't remember if it's called a pro board, when you come off it the normal boards doubles and trebles look huge.

Hit my first 180 last night 8)

Also put a fiver on hankey to win the lakeside.The other players are talking up this chisnall bloke but the longer the matches get hankey usually plays better.

Hankey was in the papers this morning complaining about a problem he has with his throwing arm - he's either genuinely injured and won't be able to last the pace or he's playing some mind games with his opponents.

Time will tell...