Darts...

Sideshow

The Lewis ,whitlock match is massive.Lewis on 9 points would need to win or draw to keep his hopes alive.Should be a cracker.Wade v Baxter could be a draw i think.Jenkins to win 3 in a row ? against the ever fading force that is Rvb.King taylor should be high scoring hopefully merv tries to throw a dart at his head again !. Just remembered its in aberdeen so maybe the crowd will inspire barney some.

King-Taylor draw

Jenkins

Wade

Whitlock-Lewis draw

Has there ever been four draws in the PL before? Tonight looks as though it's got as good a chance as any.

There hasn't been a clean sweep of draws in one night in all the years the PL has been going ... don't think it'll happen tonight.

Barney/Wade/Lewis treble for me from those matches.

There' some c**t howlin' every time Wade throws his darts or am I imagining this?

Fucking retard hope he gets chucked out. You can tell this crowd are going to be an embarrassment early doors.

There' some c**t howlin' every time Wade throws his darts or am I imagining this?

Fucking retard hope he gets chucked out. You can tell this crowd are going to be an embarrassment early doors.

Aye, with any luck they'll get chucked out soon enough ... they were even booing Rod Harrington, though I suppose that is understandable.

Shocking they will only get worse as the night goes on. I actually have no idea why Wade and King get it tight every week, most of the people must just see them booed on the TV and see it as the done thing when they actually attend the PL.

Dont really get the players complaining about the crowd.Baxter said that they are playing for thier living.But if the crowd didnt turn up in big numbers the prize money wouldnt be as much.

The PDC is a victim of its own sucsess sometimes.