Darts...

Sideshow

You would have to fancy a player with Winstanley's scoring ability to get through 1 of the 4 days at Q School with 30-40 places up for grabs. I wonder what will happen with the likes of the West brothers if they fail to get through will the BDO welcome them back? Robbie Green supposedly going as well but no confirmation on the PDPA site as yet.

You would have to fancy a player with Winstanley's scoring ability to get through 1 of the 4 days at Q School with 30-40 places up for grabs. I wonder what will happen with the likes of the West brothers if they fail to get through will the BDO welcome them back? Robbie Green supposedly going as well but no confirmation on the PDPA site as yet.

Yeah, they'll be back on the BDO tour if they don't make it through the Q School. Don't have names but I'm sure that was the case last year.

The PDC have published the Premier League fixtures...

Opening Night

Andy Hamilton v James Wade

Simon Whitlock v Raymond van Barneveld

Kevin Painter v Gary Anderson

Adrian Lewis v Phil Taylor

Aberdeen (Week 2)

Adrian Lewis v Raymond van Barneveld

Gary Anderson v Andy Hamilton

Phil Taylor v Kevin Painter

Simon Whitlock v James Wade

Glasgow (Week 6)

James Wade v Adrian Lewis

Gary Anderson v Simon Whitlock

Phil Taylor v Andy Hamilton

Raymond van Barneveld v Kevin Painter

Where'd you see that!?

Wasn't he punted for failing a drugs test a few years ago?

Kellet is another one supposedly going. He showed a semblence of being good enough to hack it on tv last year, hit a 95 av against Fitton and got to the Masters final, despite a c**t of a second game at Lakeside.

Edited by MTJ

Just read about Green. Apparently all problems with the DRA sorted.

When I was a member on the BDO forum he used to regularly slaughter the bumbling idiots running the BDO on there.

The Wests I can see not getting through. They'll probably go back to jobbing in the BDO. I seen Pecker Woods in the background at Lakeside on tv last week, he'll probably be back there in a year or two as well. Green went and came back.

Edited by MTJ

Turns out Peter Griffin look-a-like Stevie Bunting is about to make the jump as well. Fucksake, talk about rats deserting the sinking fucking ship. Seems everyone bar Spineless Adams and Phillips has been rumoured at some point.

Its another John Walton surprisingly, this guy is a jobber on the PDC circuit.

Winstanley will get through no bother. Dunno about Manley, Evison or even Mason, although he claims his practicing has been going well if you can take anything from that. Another player I think to watch will be Kurt van der Rijck. Played alright against Newton in the World Championships.

O'Shea must be a bit gutted to be leaving the BDO without a Lakeside title, if rumours are true.

Would be good to see him, Hankey, Winstanley and Waites on the PDC. All good players who could give the top players a run for their money.

Edited by Akpo Sodje

The PDC have published the Premier League fixtures...

Opening Night

Andy Hamilton v James Wade

Simon Whitlock v Raymond van Barneveld

Kevin Painter v Gary Anderson

Adrian Lewis v Phil Taylor

Aberdeen (Week 2)

Adrian Lewis v Raymond van Barneveld

Gary Anderson v Andy Hamilton

Phil Taylor v Kevin Painter

Simon Whitlock v James Wade

Glasgow (Week 6)

James Wade v Adrian Lewis

Gary Anderson v Simon Whitlock

Phil Taylor v Andy Hamilton

Raymond van Barneveld v Kevin Painter

Got tickets for Glasgow and looking forward to the first 2 games especially - should be quality games.

Not been to the Premier league before. Can anyone give approx finishing time. Will I be able to get back to Queen Street for 11.30 or will I be better booking a hotel.

Got tickets for Glasgow and looking forward to the first 2 games especially - should be quality games.

Not been to the Premier league before. Can anyone give approx finishing time. Will I be able to get back to Queen Street for 11.30 or will I be better booking a hotel.

I would say you should be just about able to get there for that time, aye. Depends how quickly you can walk from Central.