Darts...

Sideshow

Also Taylor is the best ever. All you darts haters can suck my fucking nuts if you disagree.

Here here taylor is on a different planet.

Looks like ando has turned up here. Lewis is so easy to watch pure natural talent this should be a belter.

Looked relaxed and at it from the start like last week.

To be fair to this crowd they aren't giving Ando much grief like most of the English crowds.

Lewis has been horse shit right enough.

Was checking the line up for the premier league on Sky for Glasgow next week and they only advertise 3 matches with Taylor and Hamilton being the 2 players missing , is this a mistake or are their only 3 games on ?

Was checking the line up for the premier league on Sky for Glasgow next week and they only advertise 3 matches with Taylor and Hamilton being the 2 players missing , is this a mistake or are their only 3 games on ?

There's four as far as I'm aware. Fucking better be anyway.

They are replacing the game with Bristow v Harrington exhibition match as Hamilton has a further speech at a university in England that day.

You having a laugh? That would be shortchanging the punters big time.

This is the first year I've genuinely enjoyed watching every week of the Premier League. Dunno why. Maybe cause there isn't a Jenkins, Webster, Klaasen or Part who is pretty much a write off to reach the last four over the long course of the tournament from the beginning.

:lol:

I am actually surprised anyone fell for that! It will obviously be the 4 games next week whatever tauras has been looking at is bull shit.

Hammer playing well here that 11 darter was class.

:lol:

I am actually surprised anyone fell for that! It will obviously be the 4 games next week whatever tauras has been looking at is bull shit.

Hammer playing well here that 11 darter was class.

It's on Sky Sports own web site .