Darts...

Sideshow

Interesting interview from Wade, was that last bit a dig at Lewis?

What did he say? switched off at the break when he was 6 nil up.This game will be too one sided for me to enjoy.Will tune back in later for Barney v Lewis.

What did he say? switched off at the break when he was 6 nil up.This game will be too one sided for me to enjoy.Will tune back in later for Barney v Lewis.

"If you're a good person it's smooth on the way up. If you're a bad person it's a rough ride down, as a few players will find out."

"If you're a good person it's smooth on the way up. If you're a bad person it's a rough ride down, as a few players will find out."

Given comments he's made about himself, he could well be making veiled comments about his own drop in form at times after some good solid years. Although given he's hardly in freefall, that isn't likely

Given comments he's made about himself, he could well be making veiled comments about his own drop in form at times after some good solid years. Although given he's hardly in freefall, that isn't likely

Nah, certainly seemed like it was aimed at somebody. He'd also just said stuff like "I don't have a nasty edge" beforehand.

Definite needle between Lewis and Wade, Lewis's view on Wade's win tonight, "Whitlock wasn't at the races was he? I'll average 100 and he won't do that to me".

Yes it is always good when they play as they genuinely hate each other and hopefully it will be a good game.smile.gif

20 quid single on lewis for me tonight.He owes me money,the amount of times he has let me down so far :( Heard it said last week that lewis plays better when he is fired up.Couldn't agree more,Look at the way he took barney apart. He will be fired up against wade tonight imo.Good rivarly between the two.Same sort of age ,lewis twice world champ.You can tell wade is jealous of that.Would he trade all his major wins for one World Champion Title ?

All look close games apart from hamilton v taylor.

20 quid single on lewis for me tonight.He owes me money,the amount of times he has let me down so far :( Heard it said last week that lewis plays better when he is fired up.Couldn't agree more,Look at the way he took barney apart. He will be fired up against wade tonight imo.Good rivarly between the two.Same sort of age ,lewis twice world champ.You can tell wade is jealous of that.Would he trade all his major wins for one World Champion Title ?

All look close games apart from hamilton v taylor.

Hopefully Ando is fired up and puts in a good performance for his Dad and Jocky.

I saw the other day an article with Wade saying he wouldn't swap all his wins for the World Championship. He also went on to say that he knows he will be champion one day, bold statement if you ask me.

I saw the other day an article with Wade saying he wouldn't swap all his wins for the World Championship. He also went on to say that he knows he will be champion one day, bold statement if you ask me.

Should of been in the final last year and maybe would of beat hamilton,His collapse against lewis was tragic.