Darts...

Sideshow

I like it. Better than two boring c***s like Justin Pipe and Colin Osborne serving up a snorefest. Lewis probably deserved to win, but I think he talks shite when he pretends hes an honest little laddie. Hes had previous for it before, Anderson pulled him up for once.

That isn't even remotely close to what happened.

Another match between lewis and wade that ends in a slagging match.Lewis called it spot on wade wasn't moaning before the break when he was winning.

Wonder if Lewis will start crying on Twitter about how they shouldn't go to Nottingham any more because he gets booed, like he did with Glasgow.

Lewis seems to get boo'ed wherever he goes now. Can't deny he's a good darts player. But you also can't deny he's a wee cry baby cock-knocker.

Wonder if Lewis will start crying on Twitter about how they shouldn't go to Nottingham any more because he gets booed, like he did with Glasgow.

That will be a yes

Adrian Lewis ‏ @jackpot180 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Did nothing wrong tonight folks, I'm sick of the crowd ganging up on me I've averaged 105 to his 91 I'm fed up with it

I'll give Anderson the benefit of the doubt tonight with his father dying, but this is another fucking stupid commentary line.

"If Anderson will go down, he'll go down fighting"

Wit!? Hes the biggest surrender monkey in darts. :lol:

Hes got a truckload of prize money to defend this year, which he is clearly going to struggle to on this form. I could see him slipping quite a bit. Terry Jenkins isn't even in the top 16 anymore, thats just how tough the competition is currently.

I'll give Anderson the benefit of the doubt tonight with his father dying, but this is another fucking stupid commentary line.

"If Anderson will go down, he'll go down fighting"

Wit!? Hes the biggest surrender monkey in darts. :lol:

I think i read somewhere else that his brother or something died not so long ago too? He was starting to get his act together just before his father died, and it's knocked him back again, obviously!

Massive week for him next week though. He has 2 VERY winnable games, and if he goes away and practices hard, he could win them both and put himself right back in contention for the playoffs.

Lose them though, and I feel that it could be curtains.

Let's be honest he probably hasn't picked up a dart in two or three weeks last night was inevitable.

Never seen much arras last night but the Wade/Lewis stuff is fantastic I really look forward to their games because they hate each other so much.