Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

That's two Ali Price has absolutely butchered.

Definitely not going to help his form and confidence.

I feel bad for him. He hasn't even played badly. That last one was a bit unlucky as well, the Cardiff defender was lucky, he was definitely trying to knock it on!

Just now, GAD said:

I feel bad for him. He hasn't even played badly. That last one was a bit unlucky as well, the Cardiff defender was lucky, he was definitely trying to knock it on!

The way he was running there was always a chance of knocking it back so it was a risk worth taking - the fact he then nearly caught it was ridiculous!

To be fair, Price has done the basics very well so far. I'd like to see him finish one of these chances, because it looks like he's getting back on the road to his form from a couple of years ago.

1 minute ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Its very early days but Stafford McDowall has looked good whenever he's played so far.

He's been one they've rated all the way through from an early age. He had a really disappointing JWC by his standards, but he's been superb for Glasgow so far.

Whisper it, but 2023 could see a genuine threatening Scotland team at a RWC...

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

The way he was running there was always a chance of knocking it back so it was a risk worth taking - the fact he then nearly caught it was ridiculous!

To be fair, Price has done the basics very well so far. I'd like to see him finish one of these chances, because it looks like he's getting back on the road to his form from a couple of years ago.

Yeah, I hope so, he's a good player.  There is definitely a confidence issue, probably for the first time in his career. Certainly two seasons ago he would have backed himself all the way with both those breaks. It's telling that he looked to pass both times.

Grigg on the other hand looks full of confidence. He's got to be looking at a call up for Scotland soon.