Rugby Union

kiwififer

Anyone else planning on going to Cardiff for the 6 nations?

Tried to book train tickets today but the return trains haven’t been released yet it seems.  Because there’s only 1 train to book home the prices are a rip-off.

Might just re-sell our match tickets and find something else to do that weekend.

14 hours ago, Left Back said:

Anyone else planning on going to Cardiff for the 6 nations?

Tried to book train tickets today but the return trains haven’t been released yet it seems.  Because there’s only 1 train to book home the prices are a rip-off.

Might just re-sell our match tickets and find something else to do that weekend.

IM going as me and my mates do the Wales game every year, so year about in Edinburgh and Cardiff. Train tickets are usually 3 months out so would hold on to mid December before ditching your plans to go.

Wandering about Cardiff in a kilt is an eperience not to be missed

1 hour ago, honestly united said:

IM going as me and my mates do the Wales game every year, so year about in Edinburgh and Cardiff. Train tickets are usually 3 months out so would hold on to mid December before ditching your plans to go.

Wandering about Cardiff in a kilt is an eperience not to be missed

Game’s only about 10 weeks away is it not?  Beginning of Feb.

Edinburgh just gone behind to a try where they basically repeatedly threw the ball backwards behind each other from the Bennetton 22 to their own line for the Bennetton guy to fall on it. For a team with such talent they are such a constant let down.