Rugby Union

kiwififer

11 minutes ago, super_carson said:

There's no mass conspiracy theory lads, but it's awful refereeing and a complete bottle job from the TMO. 

He clearly says the ball is on the ground twice when speaking to Berry. I don't understand how or why he rolls back on that when Berry sounds like he's prepared to award the try.  That's what needs to be looked at, and I'll not be surprised if that TMO doesn't have any other games during the championship. 

Think it is his only one anyway 

15 minutes ago, super_carson said:

There's no mass conspiracy theory lads, but it's awful refereeing and a complete bottle job from the TMO. 

He clearly says the ball is on the ground twice when speaking to Berry. I don't understand how or why he rolls back on that when Berry sounds like he's prepared to award the try.  That's what needs to be looked at, and I'll not be surprised if that TMO doesn't have any other games during the championship. 

Maybe no mass conspiracy, but honestly, what do you think the decision would be if the two teams were reversed?

The ball is so far grounded that it actually bounces back up. The only thing that was ever holding it up was a boot and it’s obviously fallen off that. So what else could it possibly be on other than the ground?

I'll ignore the obvious, because I simply can't be arsed anymore.

My other point is that we've now played 4 halves of this 6N, and at the end of three of them, we've been battering the opposition line, resulting in a grand total of 0 points. It's simply not good enough