Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, Comrie said:

I'll happily taking a beasting off France if it stops the Welsh winning something.

That's really weird tbh.

We can still finish second in this competition and anyone that doesn't want that isn't a Scotland fan.

3 minutes ago, RosspCfc said:

I don't mind if they win the Championship. I'd rather we won in Paris after all but them denied the slam at the last second is magnificent!

All things considered, I want to win in Paris, but if Townsend decides to pick Gary Graham, Phil Godman and Marcus Di Rollo I'm not going to argue.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

That's really weird tbh.

We can still finish second in this competition and anyone that doesn't want that isn't a Scotland fan.

Exactly. Wales won't win the GrandSlam. That is fair.

However this Scotland team are due a bit of luck. Next week's game could be a cracker.

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

All things considered, I want to win in Paris, but if Townsend decides to pick Gary Graham, Phil Godman and Marcus Di Rollo I'm not going to argue.

f**k that. Have we ever won in London and Paris in the same year? Don’t think so. I couldn’t care if Wales win the championship without a grand slam, it’s all about us next week 

Win win next Friday - we win, French tears. We lose, Welsh tears.

Obviously I'd rather we won but if they fancy bringing back Matt Williams and Hugo Southwell among others, I'm game.

The refereeing was absolutely dreadful tonight but luckily the French overcame it.