Rugby Union

kiwififer

16 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I mean I've not phrased it particularly well but I still thinks it's pretty clear that I am suggesting we will see a comfortable defeat in Dublin. 

I’ve had numerous delicious pints and made a tit of myself in drunkenly misreading your post. Apologies.

4 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’ve had numerous delicious pints and made a tit of myself in drunkenly misreading your post. Apologies.

Haha no bother man was reading it back trying to see if I hadn't been clear enough and was a bit confused. Exams for work next week so just a couple of bottles for me today, enjoy yourself!

6 minutes ago, S7C said:

Had it been at the other end you’d have been moaning about cheating referees.

I'm not moaning about the Brex forward pass from standing for their second try. 

The outright cheating was calling us going 40m backwards from a knock on as advantage and stopping the game for a phantom HIA when we had men over 5m out. 

Beyond that he did everything he could to avoid us putting the ball into a scrum in the second half, was coaching their line out at one point and only managed to see Scottish players offside or not rolling away over the 80 minutes. 

In our previous fixture in Rome he called no try on a clear grounding for us based on a "feeling".