Rugby Union

kiwififer

Just now, Spyro said:

He wasn't held

*ducks

He’s got hold of the leg when the England boy hits the deck.  That’s a completed tackle and England have to release the ball.  It isn’t even ambiguous.  Remember the tackler is supposed to release as soon as the tackle player hits the deck.

Can't believe I'm defending England here. I'm away for a long, hard look at myself! Tbh I only saw the replay immediately after the try but it looked legit to me

Edited by Spyro

Martin Johnson is an excellent pundit.

He doesn't f**k about with the usual media narratives, just tells you exactly what he thinks, and he is generally spot on. For a guy who was the ultimate England captain, he also seems to genuinely love giving praise out to all the other teams. Such an upgrade on that fanny Guscott

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Martin Johnson is an excellent pundit.

He doesn't f**k about with the usual media narratives, just tells you exactly what he thinks, and he is generally spot on. For a guy who was the ultimate England captain, he also seems to genuinely love giving praise out to all the other teams. Such an upgrade on that fanny Guscott

Started writing something similar but after my defence of the Mitchell try, I didn't want to push my luck 😂