Rugby Union

kiwififer

Somebody tell Scott Hastings it's forward because he let go of the ball behind the 10m line and it landed in front. Just because it lands behind you doesn't mean you haven't knocked it on!

I'm on gaelic feed. Can't stand hastings on commentary.

I like him when he's the co-commentator rather than the lead. He's actually got a good knowledge, but you have to tune in to what he is thinking rather than what he is saying!

Always found him a bit say what you see n always seems to bring up when he played. He just rubs me up the wrong way.

Just now, dogmc said:

Well deserved that for the increased intensity.....honestly no idea what the Cardiff game plan was. They've added nothing to the game creatively at all.

They remind me of the Dragons from 5-10 years ago - boring as f**k, and at the end of the game their coach will say they were the better side.

They remind me of the Dragons from 5-10 years ago - boring as f**k, and at the end of the game their coach will say they were the better side.

If it hadn't been for the finn kick they wouldn't have had a sniff of a try. Aside from defending quite bravely and cheating at rucks n mauls I've no idea what their tactics were. Bizarre to come to a place like Scotstoun with no obvious game plan. Eta hardly seen Warburton on the park.